Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to believe that 2007 is almost over and we welcome 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! :cheers:

We went walking today for 5 miles behind the Fire dept getting some fresh air.. ahh It was a beautiful day but a chilly one... brrr.. its gonna be cold tmw night..as it will be 18 tmw night.. BRR.

Well hard to believe that 2008 is almost here! Goodbye 2007! 2007 was a bad year for me... losing my dog Mac after having him for 14 yrs and getting separated.. having to move back home and all that shits.. ugh... but on a positive note I started walking earlier this month and will continue into 2008 hoping to lose weight and feel great! I hope 2008 will be a better year for me.. :)

I get to go for a psych evaluation starting tomorrow. o boy, will see you guys in a week or two.:pissed:

Well last night I went to the weirdest New Year's Eve party Ive ever been to. I made a run to Blackwell for some Boone's Farm, Tequila and margarita mix to take to the party. I get there late and Im like uh where is everyone. The hostess and her husband was there and they were trying to convince their 4 y/o son to go to his grandparents to stay the night. He refused, they gave in. Then the hostesses sister and brother in law showed up with their youngest son, cute as a bug but mean as a turd! :lol: So they let him stay and play with the 4 y/o. then my ex-boyfriend showed up. There's no bad feelings between us so all was cool as we are still friends. We just havent seen each other in over 6 months. Then I made up some margaritas that were MMMM MMM GOOD! The other ladies thought they were a bit too strong, but I like a hint of tequila flavor in mine. Each to their own I suppose. :P
Then instead of music - we sat down and watched movie after movie after movie. None had captions, but one was The Condemned and the other was Halloween. I liked them both as there was enough action to understand what was happening. Halloween to me wasnt all that scary but then again I also have a warped little mind, :crazy: :lol: Now I'll have to go back and tell that girl that said that Rob Zombie needed the Lord badly, I'll just say - nope he just needs more money to further justify needing a life change, besides he does all that stuff for a LIVING. In real life he's probably not all that scary, :giggle:

So anyway - after we finished watching Halloween, everyone left the party then it was just my ex, the party hosts and we sat down and tried watching the wedding singer. Then he started getting sleepy and whined that he had to go to work today. Finally I said that perhaps he should go ahead and head home and I would stay after and help clean up.

Well I got home at 11:30. My DD was asleep on the couch, mom was crashed out on the love seat. So I took my DD up to bed, then I changed into my pajamas then went to bed at around midnight. Woohoo! Dixie rang in the new year with much excitement! :lol:

I cant wait to have my own casa so I can host my own party that probably wont be memorable considering the alcohol but at least it'll be more fun!

Shel - you said you liked club music? Whats your favorites? I personally like Tiesto and Paul Oakenfold, but I also have the Erasure Remix album currently on my iPod to listen to in the truck. (I just crank it up, put my knee on the speaker and feel the beat)

My hubby and i made our wishes last night before 2 min to 12am.. so we wanna better our life this yr.. we really have fun at Rebelgirl's party last night.. it was so big party.. i was drunk lol!

Damn it was real cold this morning.. 14 degrees! but no snow! dang! ha! hehehe...

TJ is sick.. poor kid.... and im fixing to go to town to do some errands so hope all of you have a great day! :)

It is sooo cold here! :( I had to let my car run for 15-20 min so that we can be all warm and toasty! LOL!

Have a great day, ADers!

Back from the holidays, surfing all deaf as usual, enjoying the last day of my annual leave before I head back to work on Monday, next week. Happy New Year, everyone ;) I bet everyone in this room, got drunk but to count myself.

I am still down with my cold.:pissed:

here cold too.. my hubby came home and grabbed hot water to pour on window cuz of ice on it.. so he can go work this morning.. poor him.. i stay home and clean home.. it is me.. hehe!

Enjoy cleaning! I need to do cleaning also before my mom comes for a visit!

here cold too.. my hubby came home and grabbed hot water to pour on window cuz of ice on it.. so he can go work this morning.. poor him.. i stay home and clean home.. it is me.. hehe!

It is the weekend before I head back to work. Just catching up on what the AD'ers are all doing swarming around the forum and all.

Correct, Tweetybird! Little by little is fine with me! Hee

Keep on inhaling all the chicken soup you can find and suck on minty lozenges so you can regain your sense of smell..... :)

Thank you. I got to get over it by the 8th because i got to see the VR person and it will be very hard to talk to him if i got my face stuck in tissue.

well Im in quite a mood to break or smash something - it really has not been my weekend at all.

First of all I had to work ALL day yesterday, which really wasnt that bad in itself. Then I went to work with Beau, his owner called and said he needed an attitdue adjustment. So I went out there, Beau did everything perfectly for me, no real problems, then I got the owner out there and he did fine for him as well so Im scratching my head on that one.

Then I was set up with a blind date earlier in the week, the bastard stood me up. Got all dressed up and nowhere to go. So I said fuck it and went to Taco Bell for dinner, got home and realized they didnt give me my drink. I said screw it Im not going back to town for a damn soda, so I poured me a glass of coke instead. Then mom, dad, and my DD came home they had been out to Ft. Smith shopping to the mall and I didnt get to go, didnt even get asked to go. They just took off while I was at work. Oh well.

Then I tried getting online last night, damn computer was giving me all sorts of fits. At 8:45 I gave it up and said Im going to bed Ive had enough of this stupid day. So I go to bed but dammit I could not sleep.

Then I got up at 3:45 couldnt go back to sleep, so I ended up watching a DVD on my laptop with captions.

My DD woke up at 7:15 and we got around went downstairs had breakfast, I had a cigarette then mom and dad said they were going to wally world, see ya. At 8:15 me and my DD started getting around for church, then I get us all loaded up ready to go and all and DAMMIT my F-ING car battery was DEAD!!!

I tried calling the church hoping someone was there would recognize the name on the caller ID all I got was Jamie's answering machine. I gave up and slammed the phone down, turned on the TV, made my DD some lunch and here I am FINALLY on AD.com venting my anger and frustrations.

Nothing I can do, nowhere I can go except sit here and wait for mom and dad to get back so I can get my car jumped. I SOOOOO cannot wait until I have me a new truck, Im sick of the P-O-S Im driving now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back