Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixie, I'm sorry to hear that you are having a bad weekend. I hope you feel better now that you have said what has happened. If you can, just try to smile and think happy thoughts. Maybe you'll be able to fly like Peter pan. :giggle: Take care and have a good week!

Hi everyone I'm baaack! he upped my wake-up pill to 300mg and took me completely off the klonopin so now its like I'm on crack for 12 hours a day! I hope I settle in soon with this new dose and level out!:fingersx:

Dixie, I am sorry to hear about your bad week. Hope things are ok now.

Purchased new glasses for myself today, looks spanky should be ready in a week :D

i been sick for 3 days and went ER yesterday 1pm to 9pm gosh! found out that i have gallbladder stone so i called dr today and got appt tmw to discuss abt surgery.. i am nerves abt that..

Aww Tweety bird... you'll feel a lot better after the gallbladder stone surgery. The surgery is very simple and they use laser thru your belly button I think. My friend had that and was sore for just few days after that felt so much better.

Here is my :hug:

i been sick for 3 days and went ER yesterday 1pm to 9pm gosh! found out that i have gallbladder stone so i called dr today and got appt tmw to discuss abt surgery.. i am nerves abt that..

uploaded the latest photo of me on the avatar profile on AD.com -- will up date again when I get the new glasses! Nothing much is happening, just only work at the least.

Aww Tweety bird... you'll feel a lot better after the gallbladder stone surgery. The surgery is very simple and they use laser thru your belly button I think. My friend had that and was sore for just few days after that felt so much better.

Here is my :hug:

yea my mom had it before.. thanks for :hug:

My hubby and I are watching Deal or No Deal..do anyone watch it?!

I'm so crabby today, because I haven't had one cigarette all day today. :pissed:

:eek3: :staying away from Cheri's house:

my hubby and i will going see my dr and discuss abt surgery today blah!

I hope all of you have good weekend... mine was ok... :) it was warm here in 70's that i wore shorts and i couldnt sleep well till 4 am cuz of sticky condition till a cold front came thru here this morning.

We had a tornado warning here in our county and in Pope county as well. I slept thru it. My mom were worried= she tried to call me to warn me but I didnt hear the beep. Sigh.. Sure enough it did caused damages in town name Jersualem not far from here. My thoughts goes out to the families and friends who lost their homes... more than dozen homes are damaged from what i heard... :(

Now I hope to sleep well tonight as its real cold... ahh relief at last? :) heh..

I am off to bed as I gotta work tmw .. Have a great night ya'll! :)

My new glasses I ordered only three days ago which I have been notified by email and is ready for collection. Will post a new photo in my avatar tomorrow. :D

Well, forget tomorrow. Here it is!

Me2008.jpg

Sorry about my messy Image -- left my camera at work unfortunately. How do I look? very suave? :D :lol:

Hmm...is there something 'missing' in the pix? Like a companion/gf, etc.? :D

Anyhow...cool pix and if your new glasses working great for you, then all's well. :thumb:

~RR

Hmm...is there something 'missing' in the pix? Like a companion/gf, etc.? :D

Anyhow...cool pix and if your new glasses working great for you, then all's well. :thumb:

~RR

Very funny, Roadrunner :lol: Unfortunately, I am still single, but hopefully it might change later this year. I just decided to upgrade my frames as my old one has been with me for more than 5 years. I look more better and more adultery look. I like it :thumb:

;)

I don't feel well.. I can't really remember when I really felt well at least for more than 10 minutes. I'm not happy, I hate my life.... I don't feel like home where I live, where I grow up.... it's just like nothing is like it should be...
I guess noone is willing to offer a place to stay for a while? ;)

i sit up for short time and check AD ... i am doing ok but sore and hurt.. ugh..

Tweety...just take your time! :hug: I wish I could do something with the pain! LOL! But glad to see you coming in here and check in! :)

i sit up for short time and check AD ... i am doing ok but sore and hurt.. ugh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back