Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC ... Jake is only having a break but he'll be back ... he's just busy at the moment. I'm sure there are others over the years who had a break from AD from time to time. :)

that is your choice that you let it it affect you. It doesnt affect me at all. I just ignore it and move on. :)

and I am staying.... why run and hide? What does that tell others? to join the dark sides? Oh boy....

Same here..what happened is not my problem. Hope jake comes back. *sighs*

Mr. Sun finally came thru! It is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!

i didnt sleep well last night... TJ tried to push me off the bed and his hand hit my tummy.. OUCH! it hurts.. :( my dog Socks kept trying to get under blanket. She was cold so I had to turn heater on. finally she stayed with her puppies, whew!

I hope i will have a nice nap this afternoon. :P

Now my DHB is back in AD. So it is ALL up to him to take it over on this thread.
:thumb:

Yep he sure is :)

I'm gonna go bed as it is late so good night to all! :)

I am home from work cuz my son is sick and I am not feeling so hot myself. Must be our allergies.

I cleaned 3rd bedroom...tossed old queen bed out! ABOUT the time cuz I got double bed for now but still it taking up space...I am thinking what I can do with my scrapbook stuff! I'll figure it out cuz I wanna take dresser and filing cabinet out of the room since it taking up space, that's why the room look tiny to me! :giggle: OR switch beds from my son's room which it is twin bed and I can switch double to his room. I don't know...too much work though! :cool:

ia m going cook out RIBS for dinner tonight grin.. so i think maybe need change sheets for our bedroom, and let windows open and let air fresh..

:devil: I wanna the RIBS! MMM! Yummie!

Yea...our bed need change sheets also..I did that in guest room but need do change my son's bed and mine this week.

ia m going cook out RIBS for dinner tonight grin.. so i think maybe need change sheets for our bedroom, and let windows open and let air fresh..

:devil: I wanna the RIBS! MMM! Yummie!

Yea...our bed need change sheets also..I did that in guest room but need do change my son's bed and mine this week.

hahah u wish that u have some ribgs from me.. grin!!!

hubby is going to cook for him, my Dad, & me tonight on the grill, steak and baked potatoes and he is going to drink beer and me and my dad are going to drink rootbeer. yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back