Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
and can i come?? i will bring tent and sleep outside.. heheh :P it soudn yummy..

im hungry... my stomach is growling now.. GRR hehe..

LOL! :rofl: sure u can come!

Sweetie Tweetie and I don't live far apart from each other, I have a three bedroom house on one acre of land, you could bring tents and put them up in the back yard or you could make pallets in the living room or you could stay in one of the two other bedrooms we use for my sewing and stuff.( be warned though, we only have one bathroom so we might have to rent a port-o-potty) hubby has a nice sized griller/smoker and loves to cook, maybe we could have an ADers get together out here one year, Huntsville has the space and rocket center and a few other things, Cullman has the Ava Maria Grotto and The Shrine that Mother Angelica helped build. and then there is Birmingham for night life stuff, comedy club, bars, night clubs, all kinds of stuff.

oh yea sound wonderful to me.. why not do this?

yes it sound fun to hang out with you all and have bbq etc.. just to have good time..

its RAINING again!!! GRRRRR its gonna be like that for the next 3 days.. sighs! but then i guess April showers will bring May flowers? eh?? so gotta be patient and it will be worth it?? but toooo many floodings.. :(

yes it sound fun to hang out with you all and have bbq etc.. just to have good time..

its RAINING again!!! GRRRRR its gonna be like that for the next 3 days.. sighs! but then i guess April showers will bring May flowers? eh?? so gotta be patient and it will be worth it?? but toooo many floodings.. :(

oh yea we will have fun and good time.. smiles.. oh yea sicko of rain.. oh boy! but not here yet and tmw will be rain but never know change weather.. gee.. lol!

oh yea we will have fun and good time.. smiles.. oh yea sicko of rain.. oh boy! but not here yet and tmw will be rain but never know change weather.. gee.. lol!

yeah its funny when its raining here then it will come to your homestate and rain there next day or two. LOL.. hehe.. :P

We got lot of rains and flooding due to La Nina, that's why. Oh boy! hehe! Dunno will it ever be over as it said it will continue into this fall but its gonna get weaker this summer.. so who knows... sighs.

I miss my best friend. :( She is out on vacation and out of coverage. Oh well! I'll hear from her when she's back in coverage on Thursday or Friday. At least I am sure she is having a lot of fun. She did text me while she was in town for dinner but missed her text. Oh well!

yeah its funny when its raining here then it will come to your homestate and rain there next day or two. LOL.. hehe.. :P

We got lot of rains and flooding due to La Nina, that's why. Oh boy! hehe! Dunno will it ever be over as it said it will continue into this fall but its gonna get weaker this summer.. so who knows... sighs.

oh yea it funny thing lol! yea i know hurry up the rain stop heheh

We had alot of clouds, sunbreaks and some showers with a heavy shower in the vinicity that hasn't hit my work or my home.

Another beautiful day but it might rain a little, I dunno! At least it is sunny out... :)

Have a good day ADers!! Be good! :giggle:

WOW! I know Seattle tends have a lot of rain...that make me go :zzz:

Hope you are doing well since I don't see ya posting much. :thumb:
We had alot of clouds, sunbreaks and some showers with a heavy shower in the vinicity that hasn't hit my work or my home.

It have been warm here and my son was wearing his sweatshirt instead of a jacket. He is so happy. I can see more grass in my front yard not my back yard. Hurry up melt snow!!!

i am glad that no rain today :D.. so i am going meet my mom at 9am today..

blah.. its cloudy again today.. it rained lot yesterday and cause some floodings.. grrr.. more rains are in the forecast for today and tomorrow. sigh...

I feel so tired.. i didnt sleep well last night. I didnt go to bed till 330 am and woke up at 5 40 then wake up again at 8 45 so im up since.. i am suffering from insomina thats what it is.. this sucks. :(

WOW! I know Seattle tends have a lot of rain...that make me go :zzz:

Hope you are doing well since I don't see ya posting much. :thumb:

That's Seattle...we mostly get cloudy days. Right now it's clouds with sun peeking thru.

I'm doing well and I post time to time in other threads. :-P Thanks!

Finally got some sun today! Walked the dog for an hour, did some weightlifting and mowed the whole backyard. Burned off a lot of calories today!!!! :)

We are in the middle of the area that is supposed to get hardest hit with storms tomorrow. They are predicting the worst storms so far this year - meaning tornadoes hail and flooding. Has Moses come back from dead to give us the seven plagues? So far this year we have had windstorms, tornadoes, blizzards, flooding, and fire. I just hope this 2 inch hail isnt going to bust out my windows or my luck a dead tree is blown over my truck! :eek: We'll see what the morning looks like when it comes. Its starting to flash outside so Im signing off before I get my ass fried.

Finally got some sun today! Walked the dog for an hour, did some weightlifting and mowed the whole backyard. Burned off a lot of calories today!!!! :)

Whoa! ... come on down and do my backyard! :lol:

i will be out of town and willcome home late night.. i am going out with my best friend.. :)

We are in the middle of the area that is supposed to get hardest hit with storms tomorrow. They are predicting the worst storms so far this year - meaning tornadoes hail and flooding. Has Moses come back from dead to give us the seven plagues? So far this year we have had windstorms, tornadoes, blizzards, flooding, and fire. I just hope this 2 inch hail isnt going to bust out my windows or my luck a dead tree is blown over my truck! :eek: We'll see what the morning looks like when it comes. Its starting to flash outside so Im signing off before I get my ass fried.

Yikes! Hope you and others in your area are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back