Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather must be nice for you guys to cook ribs outside! :)

hubby is going to cook for him, my Dad, & me tonight on the grill, steak and baked potatoes and he is going to drink beer and me and my dad are going to drink rootbeer. yum!

oh yea sound good yummy!

yea here 76 temp wow nice warmer! :wiggle:

I am jealous! It is still gray and chilly here. It has been like that for most of the week since my return from AZ.

then come here and we have a nice cook out! :)

My hubby would love to join! He is big on outdoor bbqs! :) I would love to join but need to pay for a flight ticket, hehehehe

My hubby would love to join! He is big on outdoor bbqs! :) I would love to join but need to pay for a flight ticket, hehehehe

awwww dang ur home MD to ala abt 10 hrs and ride enjoy view different states til u arrive here grin! i have guest room ready for yall.. me and my hubby love bbqs grill!

awwww dang ur home MD to ala abt 10 hrs and ride enjoy view different states til u arrive here grin! i have guest room ready for yall.. me and my hubby love bbqs grill!

Maybe someday we can arrange a visit. Smile

and can i come?? i will bring tent and sleep outside.. heheh :P it soudn yummy..

im hungry... my stomach is growling now.. GRR hehe..

Wow, I miss posts for one day and more drama unfolds. :shock: I'll admit me and Jake are good friends. Im not sure if he'll be back or not, but something tells me he's made up his mind and he's gone.

FC - the water has receded here, but I knew nothing of I-40 near Blackwell being closed on the news.

And tonight Im taking my DD to the circus. I am taking my camera so hopefully I will have some pics to share tomorrow.

Sweetie Tweetie and I don't live far apart from each other, I have a three bedroom house on one acre of land, you could bring tents and put them up in the back yard or you could make pallets in the living room or you could stay in one of the two other bedrooms we use for my sewing and stuff.( be warned though, we only have one bathroom so we might have to rent a port-o-potty) hubby has a nice sized griller/smoker and loves to cook, maybe we could have an ADers get together out here one year, Huntsville has the space and rocket center and a few other things, Cullman has the Ava Maria Grotto and The Shrine that Mother Angelica helped build. and then there is Birmingham for night life stuff, comedy club, bars, night clubs, all kinds of stuff.

That sound awesome! Someday we can meet and have tons of FUN! :wiggle:
Sweetie Tweetie and I don't live far apart from each other, I have a three bedroom house on one acre of land, you could bring tents and put them up in the back yard or you could make pallets in the living room or you could stay in one of the two other bedrooms we use for my sewing and stuff.( be warned though, we only have one bathroom so we might have to rent a port-o-potty) hubby has a nice sized griller/smoker and loves to cook, maybe we could have an ADers get together out here one year, Huntsville has the space and rocket center and a few other things, Cullman has the Ava Maria Grotto and The Shrine that Mother Angelica helped build. and then there is Birmingham for night life stuff, comedy club, bars, night clubs, all kinds of stuff.

Feel much better.

My day is very good and awesome. Why? I'm so excited to have a new BIGGER freezer & refrig for my work. Oh, my gosh. It's soo easy for me to do my duty. :D:D I'm home a bit little early. Sweet!

Yesterday, I spend with my mom for weekend. I enjoyed it.

Now, I made an apologize post and now am feel so fresh and much better.

I think that's it. :):)

I hope you guys enjoy spring weather this week! I do! :) Really nice and I can see trees and flower start to peeking out! WHOO! :wiggle:

Feel much better.

My day is very good and awesome. Why? I'm so excited to have a new BIGGER freezer & refrig for my work. Oh, my gosh. It's soo easy for me to do my duty. :D:D I'm home a bit little early. Sweet!

Yesterday, I spend with my mom for weekend. I enjoyed it.

Now, I made an apologize post and now am feel so fresh and much better.

I think that's it. :):)

It's great to know that you feel better after positive your post in your thread. I will post your thread soon... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back