Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still sick, decided stop med 800 mg motrin cuz of they made me so sick.. so 3 more days to be heal.. i hate being in bed all the time but i know it important for my health get heal first.. smiles..

I don't blame you! :( :hug: just rest as much as you can.
i still sick, decided stop med 800 mg motrin cuz of they made me so sick.. so 3 more days to be heal.. i hate being in bed all the time but i know it important for my health get heal first.. smiles..

Im trying out this Safari browser thing, it downloaded as part of an iTunes upgrade.. Its weird though. It's faster but it doesnt have alot of the same plug-ins as IE does and it dang sure doesnt have tabbed browsing!

Its just something Im not used to and I probably wont use it again, lol.

I knew it was made by Apple (makers of Mac) and I never heard of it. Then I asked a co-worker what it was today and they said its a web-browser. I was like oh... so I thought I would try it for a session of browsing AD and checking my email.

That safari is more safer than IE, apparently.

well it is Mac-based, and Mac isnt widely used like Windows is and thus there are fewer people creating viruses for Mac. And appearently one can store a virus on a Mac OS that is harmless with the Mac, but would easily crash a Windows OS.

Steve Jobs is smart to create a powerful Mac OS

Steve Jobs was one of the co-founder of Apple but broke away after the release of the Classic Mac OS and created his own computer company which ironically was bought by Apple in the mid-90s and now Steve Jobs is back at Apple.

I didn't watch Dancing with the stars but did watched Hell's Kitchen...missed about 15 min in middle of the show cuz I was on treadmill lol!

Steve Jobs was one of the co-founder of Apple but broke away after the release of the Classic Mac OS and created his own computer company which ironically was bought by Apple in the mid-90s and now Steve Jobs is back at Apple.

Thats' correct -- He is now CEO of the apple company.

i have been up since 2 15 am.. Socks had her puppies! 3 so far... but she had them on my bed hence why i am not in bed sleeping.. damn! so i texted tjs father and hope he will come by this morning and help cahnge sheets on the bed for me as I still cant bend over due to surgery.. I am mad! grrrrr.. :(

I cannot wait for April 11th to gets here! We will go visit friends for few days. My son will be THRILLED big time!!! He miss them! I used to babysit them when they were so little....2 years old and 3 years old during that time. Now 6 and will be 8! YIKES! I haven't see them for a year and half I think.

So anyway, have a great day ADers! :thumb:

Hope, u get well as soon! ! ! Hugs

:afro:

M-

AWWWWWWW! Brand new babies! Did she had them yesterday and this morning? How many that are boy and girl? OOOO! Pictures?! I am sorry that your bed is dirty and need change sheet...I hate when that happens!

i have been up since 2 15 am.. Socks had her puppies! 3 so far... but she had them on my bed hence why i am not in bed sleeping.. damn! so i texted tjs father and hope he will come by this morning and help cahnge sheets on the bed for me as I still cant bend over due to surgery.. I am mad! grrrrr.. :(

AWWWWWWW! Brand new babies! Did she had them yesterday and this morning? How many that are boy and girl? OOOO! Pictures?! I am sorry that your bed is dirty and need change sheet...I hate when that happens!

she came to me waking me up wanting to go outside which i did let her out.. then i laid down and watched.. then bam i felt something wet against my arm and looked .. i was like oh NO.. and the smell ugh! smell stinky!!! LOL she had them after 2 15 am. she had another last one which was at 7 15 am.. so the total come to 4 but sadly one died. Socks is a first time mother and she is 5 yrs old. She doesnt know what she is doing. I had to poke the sack open and blow air in their mouth and nose. i saved 2.. but one didnt make it. I tried.. :(

I will buy disposable camera and take pics and share with you and others, ok. :P

3 are brown and one black.. cute! but one dang.. i felt bad.. sigh.. i dunno girls or boys.. LOL i havent looked.. I will check the gender later when someone pick box up. i cant bend over to look . i will let you know soon, ok. :)

i finally went to bed at 8 then woke up at 10 then went back to sleep but woke up again at 1 15.. i decided to get up and go to town as i need to buy more cat foods. now i am WORN out. I shouldnt do too much. haha.. my first day to be out today ... dang! :giggle:

I am sure i will have good night rest tonight and I am looking forward to. :D

Just to clear it up.....when these sites say...'anything goes' take it with a grain of salt.

Everyone is 'walking on eggshells' right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back