Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it was thundering and stormin day and rained cats n dogs! lot of floods! dang! thats one reason I wasn't online this morning due to that as my puter is too precious to me as I dont want lightning to hit the modem as it happened in the past.. LOL.. Yes I am on shitty dial up.. but so what? its better than nothing! :P hehehhe..

I am having logging problems. :confused:

It happens to everyone else too. Once you are signed in, you see that you are not, but press "Today's post" and you will be already signed in. Just ignore the main page.

It happens to everyone else too. Once you are signed in, you see that you are not, but press "Today's post" and you will be already signed in. Just ignore the main page.

Thanks Jake.

Today, Im gonna to meet builder today for our future new house.. YAY! ! Cant wait !! :wiggle:

:afro:

M-

More thunderstorms are in the forecast and we are in possible for an isolated tornadoes today. Typical spring storms for around here. :)

It smell great after a nice rain yesterday .. Flowers everywhere.. ahhh. :)

We had rain this morning and the sum is shyly coming out a bit! I hope a bit more sunshine and temperature will be reached around 50 degrees! :wiggle: Tomorrow between 60 to 65 I hope! Nice temperature!

today will be 66 outside.. i still dont feel good, cant sleep good last night.. my stepfather fell on porch and grabbed his chest and my mom called 911 on him, he had almost heart failed and had high blood pressure 210/180 so they gave him 10 different shots on him and back to normal.. so he is going see dr today at 1pm.. sigh..

Damn that is not a good news for your step dad! :(

:hug:
today will be 66 outside.. i still dont feel good, cant sleep good last night.. my stepfather fell on porch and grabbed his chest and my mom called 911 on him, he had almost heart failed and had high blood pressure 210/180 so they gave him 10 different shots on him and back to normal.. so he is going see dr today at 1pm.. sigh..

:hug: I hope you will feel better soon! :) same here still dont feel well yet.. but thats expected ot be as i had a surgery so gotta wait for 6 weeks to be back to normal! but i hope sooner.. :fingersx: heheh

I hope your stepfather will be ok soon.. I will pray for him. :)

Last night has blast time with my few friends and been drunk also right now i m hangvoer OUCHIES!!! *look at time* urgh gotta go work blue night :-X

:hug: I hope you will feel better soon! :) same here still dont feel well yet.. but thats expected ot be as i had a surgery so gotta wait for 6 weeks to be back to normal! but i hope sooner.. :fingersx: heheh

I hope your stepfather will be ok soon.. I will pray for him. :)

thanks.. i hope u getting better soon.. :hug:

Why's that?

And in the other hand, I don't know why Angel's not around anymore :confused:

Cheri got ban, Angel is gone and so is Roadrunner I think .I am going to miss those three members.

Why's that?

And in the other hand, I don't know why Angel's not around anymore :confused:

Pepsi Lover .... why?

Jake .... yes, I also noticed Angel hasn't been on AD for a while. (maybe she's having a break) :dunno2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back