Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad idea, what if you buy the modem and then bam, your modem arrives the same day you bought the modem?

Actually, tomorrows saturday and I need a router, the parcel arrives is a modem

UGH! We got some SNOW! GRRRRRRRRRRR! :pissed: They'll be melt in no time anyway because the temperature will climb up starting Monday I think! It'll reach high 40' and low 50's all this week.

UGH! We got some SNOW! GRRRRRRRRRRR! :pissed: They'll be melt in no time anyway because the temperature will climb up starting Monday I think! It'll reach high 40' and low 50's all this week.

Then come over and visit here for few days in south til you are satisfy with warm weather here . Har Har Har

:afro:

M-

I so hope its gonna be warmer next week comparing to -1 to 0 degree C we have the last weeks! So i can ride more often!

<<<<<<<-See my new picture with beard! ! I know I looks good with beard!:giggle::giggle: Lol....

I just playing around with new webcam. Its Logitech. VERY NEAT! !

M-

i got very warm today, will have storm later... oh boy.. umm, i cleaned this am whew.. and i wont worry abt clean this weekend.. so i will chillin out today.. my hubby is at work ..

its chilly and cloudy here.. 45 brrrrrrrrrrr... making me feel blah.. :( i didnt sleep well last night. sigh..

i love coffee.. im freak coffee drinker.. yummy.. i was so mad when i couldnt drink coffee the first 4 days.. i was so sick to my stomach due to surgery but now am able to drink it.. yayayya.. whew!!! but bad news.. im out of diary cream though so i had to use regular milk to add and the taste is ugh but i add vanilla to it.. taste lil ok... better than nothing..

i always buy sugar free french vanilla diary cream in cold section at walmart not powdered. but i still cant drive till next tuesday so i gotta be patient.. I hate depending on anyone.. i felt so HELPLESS! damn it! :(

ScubaladyTx said:
<<<<<<<-See my new picture with beard! ! I know I looks good with beard!:giggle::giggle: Lol....

I just playing around with new webcam. Its Logitech. VERY NEAT! !

M-

You're hideous.

Scubalady you look like a pirate, lol, and I hate to do a double-take to make sure it was right.

As for Logitech - I wouldnt recommend it. I recently bought a Logitech webcam and it absolutely will not work with any of the major messengers it boasts it is compatible with including MSN, AIM, and Yahoo. I tried other chats as well including ooVoo and Skype. Still would not allow my camera to be broadcast. Ive now been through two webcams and no success. I am giving my webcam away (already spoken for) and all the video chat software is coming off the laptop for good.

For now I'll keep my po'boy model laptop but when I get a better paying job I will possibly upgrade to a higher model laptop to use for video chatting and photoshopping, etc.

Even though Im getting a tax return soon, I am using that strictly towards a new truck. I need a reliable truck to get to the better paying job. I need a truck worse than I need a new laptop right now.

Dixie have you went to the website and download drivers? the drivers on cd could be outdated and need to be updated? ever thought of that? hmm..

I tried that with another web cam - it didnt turn out so pretty. Needless to say I had to uninstall the who shebang and even then couldnt return it for a refund at wal-mart. Im not doing the web-driver thing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back