Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if Sorenson are working on it for address book...I hope for the tabs one from A to Z (follow on first or last name) and pick which letter you want, then find person to call...wait and see if they ever add that. :)

That is, there should be a search box, so you can type the name of the person you need to call, rather than scrolling all the way!

Waste of electrictiy, for the VP-100 but the Vp-200 looks awesome. Shame that i don't have one :(

In the other hand, I spoke to one of my US friend, about the i2eye model, to be imported over to me, so I can try and use my internet connection by making a VP call using IP address, which I have for my viable version (Which works very well), but there is few risks and problems though.

Just a random guess, I bet - Laketahoe, but I believe that VP - 200 was released a while back right?

Yea about 2 years ago. Or maybe already 2 and half years. :dunno2: I don't really remember though!

Just a random guess, I bet - Laketahoe, but I believe that VP - 200 was released a while back right?

Guess what ? ? Yesterday, I didn't get VP-200. Because the lady emailed me that her mom was ER. So, She had to take her to hospital. I asked her "Ok, when will I have it?" She said will email me and let me know when...ugh!

By the way, Yesterday The man came and installed our brand new garage door. It looks great!

Today, What will I do ? always laundry and cleaning up.. blahh blahhh blahhh

Sometimes a housewife is sux! lol

:afro:

M-

I m done clean whole my room much fresh n watch tv n check surf n eat my lunch before going over my good friend's house on later at 4pm :)

It's 81 degrees today! Had my windows up and enjoyed the weather. I love spring!

I'm very excited about our new home, we have the plumbing in the ground and are going for city inspections on the foundation today! !Then depends on
weather permitting, to pour the foundation at the beginning of next week, hopefully no later than Wednesday, then it will be starting on the frame.

I :bowdown: to weather.. please nice weather for usssssssssssssssss ! ! to get a starting on the frame!

M-

COOL!!! Take pictures whenever you have a chance for your scrapbook! :thumb:

I'm very excited about our new home, we have the plumbing in the ground and are going for city inspections on the foundation today! !Then depends on
weather permitting, to pour the foundation at the beginning of next week, hopefully no later than Wednesday, then it will be starting on the frame.

I :bowdown: to weather.. please nice weather for usssssssssssssssss ! ! to get a starting on the frame!

M-

It was a so-so day at work and I have nothing really worth posting. Ah such is life eh?

not really mate, Im tired of messing with the chats for now.

I got addicted to playing Mah Jongg - anyone an addict of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back