Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorenson VP installer come here to upgrade my old VP100 to new VP200 today. It is so cool and much better! New free router (Sorenson provide) too. :wiggle:

I made my first VP call to america yesterday, from Australia (yes, from australia) using Viable version and it works great! If you want a chat from me, feel free to PM your IP number :)

Once when I am connected to the internet (Hopefully today) then I am accessible from then! (Hope the modem arrives today if not, argh!)

Congratulations, International Jake!

Dated last night, too. Took my girlfriend to Lum-Yen Chinese Restaurant for a delicious shrimp supper, because the staff is Buddhist (with two Confucianists) so it was open on Easter Sunday.

My fortune cookie read, YOU LISTEN QUITE WELL. Ha ha ha, got news for them!

Yeah! I love that what fortune cookie said! :laugh2::laugh2:

Very true!

:afro:

M-

i did nothing but burped, farted, breathed and sleep at same time :)

I am here in sunny Phx, Arizona! Oh man, this weather is to die for!!! 80 degrees and sunny. PPPTTTHHH to Maryland so-called spring weather. I just sat outside my mom's backyard and chatted with everyone while gettting a little color on my ghost-white skin. Nice to see some AZ sun on my arms! Hahaha!!!

My mom is cooking shrimp, my deaf brother took my hubby to go buy beer, and kids are watching cartoons. We have been up since 5 AM (Eastern time) so it is 7 PM for us but only 4 PM in AZ.

We went to Jack in the Box for lunch (I know fast food is yucky but I havent eaten their speciality tacos in almost 3 years!) and I ordered 4 monster tacos!!! I am just letting everything go this week. Hahaha!!!

I love this damn weather!!! Will be 80 degrees and sunny all week! I am going to take advantage of it!

:nana: to those on the Eastern shore in the chilly weather. LOL!

:devil:

NO FAIR! I wanna that 80 degrees here! LOL! LOL!

Enjoy your vacation! I hate JACK IN THE BOX! I HATE IT! YUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Have fun! Don't come home as a lobster! :giggle:
I am here in sunny Phx, Arizona! Oh man, this weather is to die for!!! 80 degrees and sunny. PPPTTTHHH to Maryland so-called spring weather. I just sat outside my mom's backyard and chatted with everyone while gettting a little color on my ghost-white skin. Nice to see some AZ sun on my arms! Hahaha!!!

My mom is cooking shrimp, my deaf brother took my hubby to go buy beer, and kids are watching cartoons. We have been up since 5 AM (Eastern time) so it is 7 PM for us but only 4 PM in AZ.

We went to Jack in the Box for lunch (I know fast food is yucky but I havent eaten their speciality tacos in almost 3 years!) and I ordered 4 monster tacos!!! I am just letting everything go this week. Hahaha!!!

I love this damn weather!!! Will be 80 degrees and sunny all week! I am going to take advantage of it!

:nana: to those on the Eastern shore in the chilly weather. LOL!

:rofl: FC - you sound like Al Bundy, :lol:

WW64 - it is a Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks - I bought it about a month ago brand new from Staples. It stated it was Vista OS compatible and compatible with MSN, Yahoo and other instant messaging programs.

If I had a yahoo account I wouldnt mind trying yahoo. (but dont want one though because I never liked yahoo mail in the first place).

Im done with trying to get it work. You have to draw the line somewhere and say enough is enough. I think theres some compatibility problems with my cam and my OS even though it stated it was Vista compatible.

I may try using MSN again but I need someone willing to get on MSN.

:rofl: FC - you sound like Al Bundy, :lol:

WW64 - it is a Logitech QuickCam Pro for Notebooks - I bought it about a month ago brand new from Staples. It stated it was Vista OS compatible and compatible with MSN, Yahoo and other instant messaging programs.

If I had a yahoo account I wouldnt mind trying yahoo. (but dont want one though because I never liked yahoo mail in the first place).

Im done with trying to get it work. You have to draw the line somewhere and say enough is enough. I think theres some compatibility problems with my cam and my OS even though it stated it was Vista compatible.

I may try using MSN again but I need someone willing to get on MSN.

Try and ask WW64, he's online 24/7 ;) (I am at Uni atm though)

EDIT: Dixie, what are the details that your computer have? Do your computer have enough RAM, no?

502 MB free on the RAM should be more than ample for a webcam.

502MB ram is pretty standard, but the minimum for a video conversation is at least 512MB but yours should be capble for the webcam, did it work just fine with its own software editor, no?

It worked just fine with its own software. Im not getting why it wont work with IM software.

Did you check its settings in relation of the IM software?

It worked just fine with its own software. Im not getting why it wont work with IM software.

Today will be busy! We will get a brand new garage door today. And The lady will install our sorenson VP-200! PAH PAH PAH PAH! ! ! Good bye to VP-100!:rl:

:afro:

M-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back