Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back in the cyberworld, baby!

Thats a good thing I suppose, are you bootlegging wireless from one of your neighbors?

I tried that with another web cam - it didnt turn out so pretty. Needless to say I had to uninstall the who shebang and even then couldnt return it for a refund at wal-mart. Im not doing the web-driver thing again.

it could be the device that is defective? hmm sometimes its known to happen. grrr.. walmart wouldnt trade it for another webcaM? trade for another cam and tell them u did tried to get it work but it wont? so tell them its defective and get another one? if it still doesnt work then they lied about compatible things. :rl: lol

it wasnt the first time wal-mart has lied about compatible things. I no longer go there unless I absolutely have to.

yeah its better to get those things from like Best Buy or Circuit City as they have more selections and better service? I dunno. :P

but I have no circuit city's or best buy's around here locally. The closest one is 70mi in Ft. Smith.

But I am done with the webcam for now. When I get my truck and I get a better paying job I will likely purchase a high end laptop that has more memory and higher capabilities as well as having an INTEGRATED camera so I dont have to fool around with compatibility.

but I have no circuit city's or best buy's around here locally. The closest one is 70mi in Ft. Smith.

But I am done with the webcam for now. When I get my truck and I get a better paying job I will likely purchase a high end laptop that has more memory and higher capabilities as well as having an INTEGRATED camera so I dont have to fool around with compatibility.

so do i.. dont have that here locally as well.. the closest one is LIttle Rock and its 50 miles away.. grrr. LOL.. :P :giggle:

I am just stay home since I have been in and out all week...so time for a weekend break! :) All I need to do is catch up on laundry and some cleaning. :thumb: Have a good weekend everyone!

I am just stay home since I have been in and out all week...so time for a weekend break! :) All I need to do is catch up on laundry and some cleaning. :thumb: Have a good weekend everyone!

i wish i could clean but i cant.. grrr.. gotta take it easy.. sigh.. dirty clothes and floor not sweepted.. bothered me... :(

you too have a great weekend.. :D

don't make yourself sick due to cleaning .. stay healthy

so do i.. dont have that here locally as well.. the closest one is LIttle Rock and its 50 miles away.. grrr. LOL.. :P :giggle:

I need to go to Little Rock, I havent been in that city in over two years. :eek:

I need to go to Little Rock, I havent been in that city in over two years. :eek:

2 years? I commanded you to go to Little Rock! LOL.. hehehe..

the last time i went to LR was... last Nov... ha.. to airport.. if that counts? LOL.. :P

Dixie, I am not bootlegging wireless from my neighbours! I am using my own internet! :eek3:

I was asking because I thought you had not received your modem yet. I dont think its criminal if your laptop 'accidentally' picks up their wireless signal, lol

They are stupid enough not to enter their password to protect from internet stealers :lol:

Another beautiful day here! :thumb: The tempature is climbing up and up but it'll go roller coaster a little bit...heck I love warm than cold! :giggle:

outside is beautiful and cool.. i love it.. i went ER last friday 12:30pm to 9pm cuz of i got chest pain for 4 days and found out that i had musculoskeletal chest pain and stressful bad.. so i have avoid strenuous physical activity 3 to 5 days and stay away from stress too.. i must rest lot lot..

It is getting chilly down here! Chilly morning, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back