Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo 3 days to go miami, fla yaya cant wait

Jake, thats exactly what I was thinking when I saw the camera - I was like - didn't Jake just buy one of those a month or so ago? Either way we may have to invite her to our photo comp. If nothing else it will at least get her to post pictures of her baby.

Yeah, that's right - you suspected it, GA has purchased the excat model I got a month ago. Small world, isn't it?

California is burning to the ground!!! The last few days have been awful, everyones out of town or busy and Ive been horribly lonely. anyone wanna talk to me!? jk

But not all is bad, I passed all my midterms. Hooray for brandon

C Mo, I have to say, your name and face from other thread is frankly famailar to me, have I seen you around before? :hmm:

C Mo, I have to say, your name and face from other thread is frankly famailar to me, have I seen you around before? :hmm:

Hmmm, Im on Bimmerforums but rarely post, I used to be on Ogrish alot back in the day.

I am worried about my sis.. Not hear from her 3 days now.. she live near Malibu, ca.. :( i hope to hear from her today but no emails or phone calls.. dang! sure hope that she and my bro in law both r ok.. Gonna pray for everyone to be safe... May God be with them and everyone else.. also the firefighters to keep them safe from dangers! so far 5 people are dead from fire storms... :(

I think I like better being MEAN.

Cause people taught me to be MEAN.

So if I hang out with MEAN people.

Then I'm going to be MEAN.

So I am MEAN.

If yall going to be MEAN to me, I will get MEANER and BITCHY!!! Heh!

Hey, if you want to be in mean environment with free rents and food... how about this, do serious crime,,, for instance making it obviously you write a note and show to bank teller demanding moola then walk out slowly and get busted... Then you will go to jail with mean women... wow free rental, free food and loafing all you want.

I think I like better being MEAN.

Cause people taught me to be MEAN.

So if I hang out with MEAN people.

Then I'm going to be MEAN.

So I am MEAN.

If yall going to be MEAN to me, I will get MEANER and BITCHY!!! Heh!

I got an email from my sis! My bro in law and Sherry both are OK. Whew! That is great news! :)

Hi Ginger,

I will call mom. We are OK. The fires are all around us, but have not gotten to us. Malibu fire is about 8 miles away and contained 75%.

The closes fire was on Sunday (3 miles) and they got it out in 3 hours. The Magic mountain fire is about 5 miles away and the winds died down yesterday and they got a good handle on it. I have not checked this morning's news, but I don't smell smoke any longer, so I believe we are in the clear. San Diego is the worst. The winds were still strong yesterday down there while our winds went down to 20 miles an hour. The strongest winds here was 108 miles an hour and mostly were around 60 miles an hours. I prayed and God delivered (again).

Love ya,
Sherry

So far the fires have burned 410,000 acres, causing at least $100 million in damages. Twenty-one firefighters and at least 24 others have been injured. One person was killed by the flames, and the San Diego medical examiner's officer listed four other deaths as connected to the blazes. So the total is 5 so far that died related to FireStorms of 2007. :(

Hey, if you want to be in mean environment with free rents and food... how about this, do serious crime,,, for instance making it obviously you write a note and show to bank teller demanding moola then walk out slowly and get busted... Then you will go to jail with mean women... wow free rental, free food and loafing all you want.

I need to go to jail to get free food. I can stay at home and get free food and free THINGS and loafing all I want. Plus watch tv and chat
online for free.

I need to go to jail to get free food. I can stay at home and get free food and free THINGS and loafing all I want. Plus watch tv and chat
online for free.

Shut up DFM!

Freaky Cat, I am glad that you sister and brother in law are in safe hands. I have heard the news in Australia national news. Damn, these fires are cra -z-y. It seems similar to the Canberra bushfires in 2003, MAN, it was the worst I have ever seen in my life - that was nearly 5 years ago now. All the best for the people who is in the fire affected areas.

Yeah, that's right - you suspected it, GA has purchased the excat model I got a month ago. Small world, isn't it?

Nothing do related to you about my camera.. Honestly I have no idea what kind your camera. What make you determined that you or Dixie suspected about me and bought extact your camera design. My hubby did made the choice and bought it right away from The Source Store which it's great bargain the price. Like everyone peoples are buying their taste of digtail camera alike yours or mine.. I don't even complain about their camera extact like mine..

My previous user camera Canon Powershot A70 and broken.

Edit: and also I've checked your thread related to Dixie and Jclarke thread today.... but wasn't refering about your camera called name of that.. and well then?

Nothing do related to you about my camera.. Honestly I have no idea what kind your camera. What make you determined that you or Dixie suspected about me and bought extact your camera design. My hubby did made the choice and bought it right away from The Source Store which it's great bargain the price. Like everyone peoples are buying their taste of digtail camera alike yours or mine.. I don't even complain about their camera extact like mine..

My previous user camera Canon Powershot A70 and broken.

Edit: and also I've checked your thread related to Dixie and Jclarke thread today.... but wasn't refering about your camera called name of that.. and well then?

Don't worry GA, it's all good, me and Dixie was surprised that you purchased the same camera I have. I have to tell you that the camera is an excellent camera - it has plenty of features you can use! :)

Any chance that we can see your belly, GA?? I am sure you are waiting for the baby to come eh?

i will be gone to miami, fla and cruise i will come back nov 4 and will miss some of yall.. hugs hugs!

I have been busy with my overtime work these days :ugh:

LT, Actually I don't take picture of my belly anymore because looks so ugly and below dropped down the little near my cervix. Isn't my mood day!

Today, I was very sick rest of a day and getting there feel better but i'm fine anyway, just fooling around w/my camera and trying to figure out macro stand for.. Ah that explain why macro very good sharp close up the objects and take picture looks professional. Amazing, I've learned it today.

LT, Actually I don't take picture of my belly anymore because looks so ugly and below dropped down the little near my cervix. Isn't my mood day!

Today, I was very sick rest of a day and getting there feel better but i'm fine anyway, just fooling around w/my camera and trying to figure out macro stand for.. Ah that explain why macro very good sharp close up the objects and take picture looks professional. Amazing, I've learned it today.

i am glad that u are doing better smiles.. :hug:

ohh tweetybird.. have fun on cruise and be safe!!! sure will miss ya! hugs hugs!

i will not be online much from nov 1st to nov 13th.. im going to pa, wva, and wdc.. so will miss ya too! hugs~!

ohh tweetybird.. have fun on cruise and be safe!!! sure will miss ya! hugs hugs!

i will not be online much from nov 1st to nov 13th.. im going to pa, wva, and wdc.. so will miss ya too! hugs~!

c u when u get back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back