Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
People won't look in my eyes or face me or talk to me because
they know they are so darn GUILTY!!!

Just got back home from out of town last weekend.

Surely feels so good to be home again!

I am about go to bed so good night everyone! And don't let bed bugs bite ya! :lol:

I have had a BUSY day but I enjoyed it. As for the rumors at work - Ive decided to let them keep guessing for the hell of it. Haha.

Im not going to worry about it anymore, stupid people like that are not worth my time.

As for my pastor - Im going to wait and see. If he's continually avoiding me I'll just pin him in his office and say hey look I dont care what youve been told or heard - whatever it is, it's not accurate for one and two aren't you forgetting to practice what you preach?? If you dont believe a lick of what Im saying I can just as easily pull me and Maddie out of this church just as easily we came in.

We need an icon of a smiley banging their head into a brick wall.

Hows life been treating ya Jake? I see your about to begin your summer season. Hopefully it wont be so dry out there that fires start. Ive been told its pretty dry out there this year.

Yesterday, I had braxton Hicks twice times. My husband was hoping that baby born Oct 31st today.. I kept telling him.. Hell no way... LOL

ANY TIME!!! :dance2: WHOO WHOOO! COME ON TELL US its a boy or a girl?! :giggle: So ya got name picked out?

I only had Braxton hicks about 3 times in my whole pregnancy and boom into labor pretty fast. Back labor does SUCKS!!!

Yesterday, I had braxton Hicks twice times. My husband was hoping that baby born Oct 31st today.. I kept telling him.. Hell no way... LOL

I have been so busy the last few days.. I took TJ trick n treating yesterday on Monster Street. We had fun! Now I will be going to TJ's school in a bit for Halloween Party. Whoo can't wait! :)

Hey IceteaRulz...here is some info. :)

Braxton Hicks contractions - BabyCenter

What are Braxton Hicks contractions?
Braxton Hicks are sporadic uterine contractions that actually start at about 6 weeks, although you won't be able to feel them that early. You probably won't start to notice them until sometime after midpregnancy, if you notice them at all (some women don't). They get their name from John Braxton Hicks, an English doctor who first described them in 1872.

As your pregnancy progresses, Braxton Hicks contractions tend to come somewhat more often, but until you get to your last few weeks, they should remain infrequent, irregular, and essentially painless. Sometimes, though, Braxton Hicks are hard to distinguish from early signs of preterm labor.

Play it safe and don't try to make the diagnosis yourself. If you haven't hit 37 weeks yet and you're having four or more contractions in an hour, or have any other signs of preterm labor, call your caregiver immediately.

By the time you're within a couple of weeks of your due date, these contractions may get more intense and more frequent, and cause some discomfort. Unlike the earlier painless and sporadic Braxton Hicks contractions that caused no obvious cervical change, these may help your cervix "ripen": gradually soften and efface, and maybe even begin to dilate a bit. This period is sometimes referred to as "pre-labor."

What is Braxton hicks ? :Oops:

COOL! My son's school don't host any party for Halloween. :( I'll love to see every kids in their costumes! Oh well! But tonight I will! So we'll go with friends and go TOT for couple of hours...it'll be FUN!!! But A L O T of walking! Okaaaaaaaaaaay! Here I go! :)

I have been so busy the last few days.. I took TJ trick n treating yesterday on Monster Street. We had fun! Now I will be going to TJ's school in a bit for Halloween Party. Whoo can't wait! :)

Hey IceteaRulz...here is some info. :)

Braxton Hicks contractions - BabyCenter

What are Braxton Hicks contractions?
Braxton Hicks are sporadic uterine contractions that actually start at about 6 weeks, although you won't be able to feel them that early. You probably won't start to notice them until sometime after midpregnancy, if you notice them at all (some women don't). They get their name from John Braxton Hicks, an English doctor who first described them in 1872.

As your pregnancy progresses, Braxton Hicks contractions tend to come somewhat more often, but until you get to your last few weeks, they should remain infrequent, irregular, and essentially painless. Sometimes, though, Braxton Hicks are hard to distinguish from early signs of preterm labor.

Play it safe and don't try to make the diagnosis yourself. If you haven't hit 37 weeks yet and you're having four or more contractions in an hour, or have any other signs of preterm labor, call your caregiver immediately.

By the time you're within a couple of weeks of your due date, these contractions may get more intense and more frequent, and cause some discomfort. Unlike the earlier painless and sporadic Braxton Hicks contractions that caused no obvious cervical change, these may help your cervix "ripen": gradually soften and efface, and maybe even begin to dilate a bit. This period is sometimes referred to as "pre-labor."

It is new to me. Thanks for explaining. :ty:

Ah - November is finally here! Woohoo. Well its going to be a mediocre one---

let's see McFadden isn't even on the Heisman radar this year, I only turn 24 not 25 so my insurance rates will stay the same, and I have no idea yet about Thanksgiving plans other than the whole family usually piles up here for the meal. Sometimes its on Thanksgiving sometimes not depending on everyone's schedule.

And oh yeah I need to work on my ASL special for next week. Im doing Jennifer Knapp's Whisper My Name. At the beginning I am thinking about having a little skit where a deaf woman is going through a noisy world then sits on a bench to rest then God starts 'whispering' her name then go into the song. Sort of shows that yes even deaf people know when God is talking to them.

Then for December I have to do 'Silent Night' - doing just the music no lyrics so I need to find and down load a Silent Night Karaoke to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back