Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehardbiker

Reaction score
Hi, the thread "Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IV" have hit 25 pages, so here is another part for ya'll enjoy!

:popcorn:

Hey.. new thread!!! ;) Just glad u got home safe! Otherwise ull lay down in somewhere.. whew!!

Nope lay down won't work, nor help.

I may have to do shopping. I got rid of clothes, shoes, sigh. This is bad timing.

Hey.. new thread!!! ;) Just glad u got home safe! Otherwise ull lay down in somewhere.. whew!!

Hint:

Hey Pepe LePhew Im sorry about your recent loss.

I think I broke my knuckle after running from a roach. Ouch.

Pepe.gif
Hint:

Hey Pepe LePhew Im sorry about your recent loss.

quite cold here. checked outside sunrise still cloudy and feel chill windy. sleet hardly

Yike!! May I ask whereabout??

live north of border of colorado and wyoming. cheyenne is my hometown. no sun here during sunrise.

latest report:

Today
Cloudy. Areas of fog early in the morning. A 50 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs around 55. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.

Hansen's Green Tea soda with pomegranate i drink with pizza due to oven warms me.

It is raining.... :ugh3: It'll give me a blah day! UGH!

Starrygaze I have been to Cheyenne, and this might be a tad on the weird side - I was named after the city with the exact spelling. Do you know any girls that live in Cheyenne that are also named Cheyenne (but maybe with a slight variation in spelling perhaps....) Has the city gotten bigger since I last visited as a child in the late 80s?

DHB -

only you my man could have that kind of luck, LOL. You'll wont be able to live this down for a while. What did your boss say when you called in and told him the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back