Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a remorseful kind of a day. A day to give thanks as well.

We went to Longview to go shopping at the Home Depot store since we have no national brand name stores in our town. We chose to drive on Hwy 101 to Astoria and take Rt 30 to Longview.

The drive to Astoria was wet and windy of course but once we got onto Rt 30 driving to Clatskanie, we knew that they (ODOT) finally opened one lane in each direction due to floods.

WOW!

It wasn't floods at all, it was mudslides! The whole town of Woodson was nearly wiped out due to walls of mud cascading down the hillside onto it. Our favorite restaurant, "Seoul Food" (Korean) was surronded by nothing but mud. And seeing people's personal belongings scattered all over the countryside was sad as well. Knowing that these people will be spending Christmas elsewhere and not in their own home was sad as well...

So....if y'all are coming to the coast from Portland/Vancouver, I suggest taking Rt. 4 on the Washington side as there is no wait time and hardly no traffic.

Thanks Dixie for these excellent advice, but unfortunately, the table has just turned upside down for some reason. She has spoken to me this morning, out of the blue, yes but I didn't say anything to her all. She has perferred to be friends and I have to be honest here, I agree with her. There is too many girls around me at the moment. But she said this "Friendship is important to me" and it effected to me as well.. and I have to agree with it and at the least, we still can go out and social and have fun. She also asked me to be her tutor in behalf for her new job, she got a new job as teacher of the deaf. :)

I would be your girlfriend if it weren't for a few things like 1) your in Australia and I am in Alabama and 2) I am married and 3) your 20 and I am 32 4) did I mention I was already married and lived on the other side of the ocean? mwa you'll find love soon sweetie I just know it! you are too nice not to!

Pretty soon I will be making this new thread since my hubby is no longer being in AllDeaf.

I am so worn out from today! So good night!

In a hour's time -- my days at work is over for the christmas break, my holidays starts tomorow! :D

Good Morning everyone!

It is time for me to create new thread!

MOD read post #667 on this thread (on page 23).

So please lock this thread, and thank you!

Good Morning everyone! It is time for me to create new thread! MOD read post #667 on this thread (on page 23). So please lock this thread, and thank you!

Meaning no disrespect, I'm wondering why this familiar thread that many enjoy needs to be locked because the person who started it left. How can a person "own" a thread in an open forum? Is that just custom, or is it a hard and fast rule?

77 degrees outside in South Florida on Christmas eve...Sunny and dry was a bit foggy and cool this morning.

Exuse me, Chase? This is my husband's thread ..he left the forum for personal reason. He asked me to take over which he did mentioned in post #667. Thank you and you don't need to crcitize (sp?) me!

MOD please LOCK this thread for 2nd time I requested. Thank you!

Exuse me, Chase? This is my husband's thread ..he left the forum for personal reason. He asked me to take over which he did mentioned in post #667. Thank you and you don't need to crcitize (sp?) me!

MOD please LOCK this thread for 2nd time I requested. Thank you!

I have to say that he did not criticize you. He simply asked a question. I have wondered that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back