Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. my hubby and i had so fun this weekend whew! hehehe!

Hey, this looks like a good place to jump in and start posting! Goodmorning y'all, it is frosty here but the sun is shining, I had better cut and hang my tobacco and mint today, or I will soon lose them to the freaking cold nights. Any of you have anything exciting happening today??

Starrygaze I have been to Cheyenne, and this might be a tad on the weird side - I was named after the city with the exact spelling. Do you know any girls that live in Cheyenne that are also named Cheyenne (but maybe with a slight variation in spelling perhaps....) Has the city gotten bigger since I last visited as a child in the late 80s?

Yes this city is booming faster than i can dream of. Cheyenne is always a windy city. There are many proposals on paper to build roads and interchanges in south cheyenne.

yes i heard long time ago some girls have similar Cheyenne name. honestly i have not meet them. if i have new girl baby i would name her Cheyanna.

sound fun sista!!!

yup! i ordered orange creme at starbuck's OH MY GOSH! IT SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! i am serious.. so my friends asked me what that i told them so they zoom and bought it and they gulped it sooo goood! hehe

yup! i ordered orange creme at starbuck's OH MY GOSH! IT SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! i am serious.. so my friends asked me what that i told them so they zoom and bought it and they gulped it sooo goood! hehe
I told you!!!!!! Its soooo yummy!!!! Glad your friends got some too!! ;)

it rained hard this morning *again* and flooded the driveway! wow! now it finally stopped raining.. I dont know if it will rain more today? ha..

I slept late today i guess due to rains..it made me sleepy and still is! grrr.. lol..

ouch dhb sorry to hear that u got in unfortunate situation.. yecch! gonna use the tomato sauce on ur motorcycle? it should take out the smell as it did on my animals..

FYI, Tomato juice or sauce will not do the trick at all...use the peroxide! It did the trick!

I put double soap and about 1/4 of Shout to wash his work shirt...whew the smell came off! It didn't smell strong but just tiny bit...

Stupid thing walked across 390! (Hwy) when he ran over it! EWW! I guess Skunk have no common sense to stay away from hwy or dangerous roads! :eek3:

it rained hard this morning *again* and flooded the driveway! wow! now it finally stopped raining.. I dont know if it will rain more today? ha..

I slept late today i guess due to rains..it made me sleepy and still is! grrr.. lol..

ouch dhb sorry to hear that u got in unfortunate situation.. yecch! gonna use the tomato sauce on ur motorcycle? it should take out the smell as it did on my animals..

Flood?? Oh no. Glad it stops and hope it wont rain more. Flood isnt funny!!

Flood?? Oh no. Glad it stops and hope it wont rain more. Flood isnt funny!!

haha yeah but i live in the foothills of Ozark Mountain.. i live right on hill and the water all come down the hill so of course it would flood the driveway.. but water go down into the ditch and will go south and it will not stay here which is good! whew! :) but bad news for the valley which is low point so it will get flooded. yikes!

guess what my son and i love new huge library building! yesterday was grand opening. i m inside computer room. he is on another computer next to me.

LARAMIE COUNTY LIBRARY WILL HOLD GRAND OPENING ON SEPTEMBER 8

It's taken years of planning, months of building, weeks of moving, but the big day is finally here.

Located at 2200 Pioneer Avenue in Cheyenne, the new Laramie County Library will hold a special grand opening celebration ceremony at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Sep. 8, near the library's east entrance. The event is open to the entire community.

The library will open the doors to the public at 10 a.m.

Made possible through sixth penny funds approved by voters in 2003, this project has actually been years in the making, when the need for a new library was broached in the early 1990s. Voters approved $26.9 million in funds for the new library, a new bookmobile and improvements to the Pine Bluffs Branch Library.

The new library in Cheyenne is a three-story experience, featuring more than 100,000 square feet. Some of the highlights include:

"My Library Place," an interactive literacy center for children
five new meeting rooms, each with extensive audio-visual services
eight study rooms
a 50-station computer center (plus 23 more stations just for kids and teens)
a new coffeehouse, run by Synergy Café
a environmentally-friendly design and operation
The Capital Room, a quiet reading area that servers as the living room for the community
expanded collections of books, audiobooks, movies, music, and more
The Loft, an area made just for teens (with input from local teens)
self- check stations
improved customer service, including a greeter desk and "rovers" to help patrons
and so much more!

The Laramie County Library Foundation has also raised more than $1.6 million in funds for this project to provide additional improvements and amenities throughout the building.

The entire community is encouraged to visit the library - on opening day and thereafter. The library is open 10 a.m.-9 p.m. (Monday-Thursday), 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (Friday-Saturday), and 1-5 p.m. (Sunday). For more information about the library, call 634-3561 or view our website.

© 1999-2007 Laramie County Library System
2800 Central Avenue ¦ Cheyenne, WY 82001 ¦ (307) 634-3561

Copyright Disclaimer Webmaster

WOW! Sound like you guys enjoyed at new Library!

guess what my son and i love new huge library building! yesterday was grand opening. i m inside computer room. he is on another computer next to me.

It's taken years of planning, months of building, weeks of moving, but the big day is finally here.

Located at 2200 Pioneer Avenue in Cheyenne, the new Laramie County Library will hold a special grand opening celebration ceremony at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Sep. 8, near the library's east entrance. The event is open to the entire community.

Made possible through sixth penny funds approved by voters in 2003, this project has actually been years in the making, when the need for a new library was broached in the early 1990s. Voters approved $26.9 million in funds for the new library, a new bookmobile and improvements to the Pine Bluffs Branch Library.

The new library in Cheyenne is a three-story experience, featuring more than 100,000 square feet. Some of the highlights include:

eight study rooms
The Capital Room, a quiet reading area that servers as the living room for the community
self- check stations
improved customer service, including a greeter desk and "rovers" to help patrons
and so much more!

The Laramie County Library Foundation has also raised more than $1.6 million in funds for this project to provide additional improvements and amenities throughout the building.

The entire community is encouraged to visit the library - on opening day and thereafter. The library is open 10 a.m.-9 p.m. (Monday-Thursday), 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (Friday-Saturday), and 1-5 p.m. (Sunday). For more information about the library, call 634-3561 or view our website.

eight study rooms
self- check stations
and so much more!

Congrats!! Enjoy the new Library...

In my hometown, they built the new library a year go. They were supposed to built it few yrs ago but they kept it on a hold. The community were complained bec we paid the tax for the library. So finally they built and its almost done!! It looks great but sad they pick the wrong place bec the funeral home is across street. duh them!!

Bot I wish our county had a library like that. We actually have three sub-libraries which make up our Couty Library System which part of the overall River Valley Library System.

Russellville still has the largest library in our area - not including ATU's extensive library on campus. (Its three stories, zillions of books, mostly for research though, but they do have a regular book section as well for pleasure reading.) I think it has over 200 computers in it, split on the three floors plus it has WiFi hookups at each study table for students who carry laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back