Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh tweetybird.. have fun on cruise and be safe!!! sure will miss ya! hugs hugs!

i will not be online much from nov 1st to nov 13th.. im going to pa, wva, and wdc.. so will miss ya too! hugs~!

i will miss u and u have a good time and have fun! smiles

It don't have to be your bare belly but with clothes on is fine.

That's means your baby is coming soon! :)

Oh cool about your camera! Enjoy it!!! :thumb:

LT, Actually I don't take picture of my belly anymore because looks so ugly and below dropped down the little near my cervix. Isn't my mood day!

Today, I was very sick rest of a day and getting there feel better but i'm fine anyway, just fooling around w/my camera and trying to figure out macro stand for.. Ah that explain why macro very good sharp close up the objects and take picture looks professional. Amazing, I've learned it today.

I'm tired due to over time work but finally it's over :)

Well I thought I was going to Russellville tonight til I realized I have a low tire. Damn cheapos, grrr. I'll have dad air it up in the morning before church and I'll go to Russellville after church tomorrow afternoon to do some shopping, I need more hair gel.

Also - haha there's something really comical happening at work - I'll make a vlog of it later tonight - the hispanic women at work think Im gay because of my haircut, LOL. Well me and another co-worker have decided to be ornery and lead them on a bit and when they eventually come out and ask we'll be like no - where did you hear that from??

I have nothing against gays, I even admire Ellen Degeneres and Darren Hayes, and I have no opposition against gays being foster parents or adoptive parents. And yes I admit I have a tomboyish look but that alone shouldn't peg me as homosexual.

And even if I were - I would have a very hard time coming out knowing I'd be treated like leper fairly quickly in this community.

But also my pastor noticed I got a trim on my hair and he just gave me this funny bizarre look like WTH? He didn't need to say anything, his look said it all. So if he's questioning my orientation I may have to gently set him straight.

So what do you guys think? Im more or less giggling about it, thinking that I should just let it go, let people wonder and think what they want for a while.

But I think alot of it has to do with the fact that the trim was a bit shorter than it should have been, but oh well it's hair, it'll grow.

I was kind little sad when I looked into the calendar.. oh my dear.. Supposed be our vacation today.. *sniffing* but have to accept it because their policy not allowed me have on the board of ship due I'm pregnant. Oh well..

I can't even image, how much they are gonna big blast time today on their board of ship.

dixie.. dont worry about what others think of your hairs.. or if u are gay or not? its none of their business.. they just have nothing better to do with their times but gossip! thats so pathetic of them to yak yak about stupid things? Dont worry about what they said.. u do what u wanted with ur hairstyle.. my hairstyle is medium now that i got haircuts 2 weeks ago and i was told i look cute with it? ha!

I am sure you still look beautiful no matter what others think of your orientation. Screw them! :D

Well I thought I was going to Russellville tonight til I realized I have a low tire. Damn cheapos, grrr. I'll have dad air it up in the morning before church and I'll go to Russellville after church tomorrow afternoon to do some shopping, I need more hair gel.

Also - haha there's something really comical happening at work - I'll make a vlog of it later tonight - the hispanic women at work think Im gay because of my haircut, LOL. Well me and another co-worker have decided to be ornery and lead them on a bit and when they eventually come out and ask we'll be like no - where did you hear that from??

I have nothing against gays, I even admire Ellen Degeneres and Darren Hayes, and I have no opposition against gays being foster parents or adoptive parents. And yes I admit I have a tomboyish look but that alone shouldn't peg me as homosexual.

And even if I were - I would have a very hard time coming out knowing I'd be treated like leper fairly quickly in this community.

But also my pastor noticed I got a trim on my hair and he just gave me this funny bizarre look like WTH? He didn't need to say anything, his look said it all. So if he's questioning my orientation I may have to gently set him straight.

So what do you guys think? Im more or less giggling about it, thinking that I should just let it go, let people wonder and think what they want for a while.

But I think alot of it has to do with the fact that the trim was a bit shorter than it should have been, but oh well it's hair, it'll grow.

I say, always keep 'em guessing Dix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Cat
im not leaving yet.. haha.. its only oct 25.. :P hehe...

Have a great time, Tweety!

Have a great time, Tweety!

:dunno2: if i am tweety or not?? last time i saw myself- I am Freaky Cat :lol:

Thanks anyway! hehe! :)

FYI - For youe enjoyment, photos of Sydney can be found in the "JClarke vs Dixie friendly photo comp" thread.

I am WORN out grin! So I am waiting for the show to come on at 8. Then after that probably go to bed early! I dunno yet ha!

:lol: jillio, we can call freaky cat tweety cat :whistle:

:lol: pfft.. hehee...

speaking of your avatar of the cat.. TJ's cat Turtle look alot like that one.. but only have one black spot on nose instead of 2 like in the picture.. i gotta show you pics of my cat Funny face and TJ's cat Turtle.. both are brothers... they look almost alot alike... ha! :P i will send u link in the email tmw morning, ok.. so look out for that! grin!

Well im off to bed so good nite! Sweet dream! ;)

:lol: pfft.. hehee...

speaking of your avatar of the cat.. TJ's cat Turtle look alot like that one.. but only have one black spot on nose instead of 2 like in the picture.. i gotta show you pics of my cat Funny face and TJ's cat Turtle.. both are brothers... they look almost alot alike... ha! :P i will send u link in the email tmw morning, ok.. so look out for that! grin!

Well im off to bed so good nite! Sweet dream! ;)

That's okay :hyper: you do have a happy dream

Another boring day at Uni today :( But Halloween time tonight with the deaf group tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back