Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take my son to pumpkin patch next weekend so the pumpkin won't go spoiled fast. :) And also get myself some for pumpkin purees for pies and muffins/bread...yum minus pumpkin pie! :lol:

We have pumpkin ice cream in the freezer, yum!

I'll pass that! I don't know if I'll like it....:lol:

I am craving for pumpkin spice muffins but I can wait till end of October to make some. Making a puree is a lot of work but worth it!

We have pumpkin ice cream in the freezer, yum!

I can't believe my brother got me 7 pumpkins this year and what am I gonna do with them? lol I might just have to use it to make pumpkin pies LOL

Haha, Dixie! Glad Maddie's great despite of the black eye- it s her first one I bet? I got mine few months ago by a 32 year old lady who was drunk and had a fight with me, I pulled out, and she punched me instead. :lol:

Haha, Dixie! Glad Maddie's great despite of the black eye- it s her first one I bet? I got mine few months ago by a 32 year old lady who was drunk and had a fight with me, I pulled out, and she punched me instead. :lol:

She's a real trooper Jake. Today we were at my grandmother's house when I had to put her in timeout on the loveseat. Anyway I was sitting in the glider which the back of it faces the recliner and I was reading the newspaper and I would look back to the loveseat every few seconds. Well in between glances, I felt this THUD! And I looked behind me and realized that MAddie had perfectly sandwiched herself between the loveseat and the end table. Of course she's small enough that she just bent at the waist into a U-shape and landed on her bottom. I just got up and pulled her out then made her lay down on the loveseat for a minute or two. I think it scared her more than anything. But it sure was hard not to giggle.

As for the barfight with the old woman - WTH were you thinking mate? :lol: ;) jk.

WTH? < ---- is that a error there, mate?

It started off when I told her that to tell her and her boyfriend to p*** off, becuase they talked toooo much and we, others at the party, didn't get the chance to chat with others, besides listening to them with full of bullshit stories.

That is how she got angry and punched me :(

And what the heck is "loveseat"?

Loveseat is smaller than long couch. That has 2 seats..other couch has like 3-4 seats.

GREEN_loveseathemp.jpg

WTH means What's the Hell

Hope you get an idea! :thumb:

I hope your computer is back up running soon!
WTH?

< ---- is that a error there, mate?

It started off when I told her that to tell her and her boyfriend to p*** off, becuase they talked toooo much and we, others at the party, didn't get the chance to chat with others, besides listening to them with full of bullshit stories.

That is how she got angry and punched me :(

And what the heck is "loveseat"?

Loveseat is smaller than long couch. That has 2 seats..other couch has like 3-4 seats.

GREEN_loveseathemp.jpg

WTH means What's the Hell

Hope you get an idea! :thumb:

I hope your computer is back up running soon!

Thanks for the clairfication! :thumb:

Looks like the word loveseat isn't being used in Australia, isn't it? Is there any kind of slang or term for it?

I am thinking of breaking up with my boyfried.

No one knows and writing it was GREAT!

I'm very deligated and got new digtial camera couple days ago.
It's called Fujiflim Digtail Camera Finepix S700
51vq0KcUfLL.jpg

413i8IXNpdL.jpg

Love it!!!!

Reason, I've wanted to prepared ready take a picture of my newest 4th baby on way...
A couple days ago, I was fooling around w/my camera and to see anything cool snap shot and also my hubby took picture of me plus video... Pretty awesome amazing!

I'm getting hair color and haircut today. I'm also going to deposit the checks in the bank and pack some, laundry, clean up my grandmothers house later today too, getting everything together and set to go probably on wednesday ? I think? I'm excited to goooo on the cruise so soon! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back