Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!! Now you gotta show us your BELLY!! :giggle:
I'm very deligated and got new digtial camera couple days ago.
It's called Fujiflim Digtail Camera Finepix S700
51vq0KcUfLL.jpg

413i8IXNpdL.jpg

Love it!!!!

Reason, I've wanted to prepared ready take a picture of my newest 4th baby on way...
A couple days ago, I was fooling around w/my camera and to see anything cool snap shot and also my hubby took picture of me plus video... Pretty awesome amazing!

I'm getting hair color and haircut today. I'm also going to deposit the checks in the bank and pack some, laundry, clean up my grandmothers house later today too, getting everything together and set to go probably on wednesday ? I think? I'm excited to goooo on the cruise so soon! :) :)

oh yea r u ready go to cruise hehehe?

I'm very deligated and got new digtial camera couple days ago.
It's called Fujiflim Digtail Camera Finepix S700
51vq0KcUfLL.jpg

413i8IXNpdL.jpg

Love it!!!!

Reason, I've wanted to prepared ready take a picture of my newest 4th baby on way...
A couple days ago, I was fooling around w/my camera and to see anything cool snap shot and also my hubby took picture of me plus video... Pretty awesome amazing!

Hold the phone! That's excatly the same camera I bought a month ago!! :eek3:

JClarke,

Errrr... Okay I'm on holding the phone while I wait for your answer replied!
:giggle:

my stepfather been in hospital since last sat night, his heart is bad and result came today and it 80%percent block on his heart.. so he is going on diet and very becareful oh man.. sigh

*via SK3*

You knew that I own the same cameras as mine?? :lol:

Actually, I have no idea, I got new camera as same yours.
Which My hubby made the choice fuijiflim digtial camera and purchased it right away..

Actually, I have no idea, I got new camera as same yours.
Which My hubby made the choice fuijiflim digtial camera and purchased it right away..

What was the reasonable price you got it for? I got mine for $AUD299

It's raining cats n dogs non-stop for two days now. dang! ugh! It's cold too! 46 degrees right now. It feel like it is winter to me! ha! yay! heh! :)

I will keep TJ here with me for 2 more days as his father and his stepmom have to go out of town for funeral for stepmom's cousin who died in automobile accident last Saturday. Her cousin died 2 weeks ago in Texas due to Motorcycle accident now her other cousin. So sad to hear about that. :(

I hope its a better day, so many wild fires burning here in southern California. The air quality was pretty bad yesterday it smelled like burnt. I had to go out to the other part of the city it smelled bad too.

I am not far from one wild fire which is about 2 hours from me. I have family that live at least an hour away they were fine and highways are blocked off. A lot of people had to be evacuated.
I sure hope the fires are put out soon.

Alldeaf is back up again!! :bowdown:

What happened? I tried to log in on this site but no luck. I first thought I got banned. Bad meme. :giggle:

:giggle: Naw you wouldn't get banned unless you got a notice saying you're banned and for what reason, but I think the server went down that Alex had to re-booted. ;)

:giggle: Naw you wouldn't get banned unless you got a notice saying you're banned and for what reason, but I think the server went down that Alex had to re-booted. ;)

Yeah, but I've never experienced being banned from any forums in any manners. Now I know. :ty:

Yeah it's been cold here - I stayed cold all day. I work in a refrigerated room thats anywhere from 50-55 degrees, and the outside temp wasn't far from that. Id go to work, then go to break outside in the smoking area then back in for more work. I know I should at least spend one break to warm up but what the heck - I like being outside better than sitting in the crowded stuffy break room.

Aaaaand I bought me a nice new leather jacket - ooh I hope to get to show it off tomorrow. Now if I can just figure out what batteries I need for the camera remote I'll get a pic of myself wearing it, lookin' all hot and sexy. ;)

Jake, thats exactly what I was thinking when I saw the camera - I was like - didn't Jake just buy one of those a month or so ago? Either way we may have to invite her to our photo comp. If nothing else it will at least get her to post pictures of her baby.

California is burning to the ground!!! The last few days have been awful, everyones out of town or busy and Ive been horribly lonely. anyone wanna talk to me!? jk

But not all is bad, I passed all my midterms. Hooray for brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back