Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week is crazy but thank god it's almost over. My legs are restless!

Oh believe me when I say it Jake I do want a better job but with the crappy job history I do have I need to stay on for at least a year or two build up to show prospective employers that I want to work. All the jobs that Ive had since 2004 Ive been fired from. That doesnt look too good on a resume.

But I also want to go back to school so what I may end up doing is this:

stay on dayshift until SL is paid off and a new vehicle is bought. Then switch to sanitation to see if I can afford the upkeep of the car as well as the payments while Im in school. If I can enroll in school, work sanitation shift overnight and attend school during the day. Do that until I reach the halfway point of my Bachelor's Degree then start looking for work whilst staying in school and continuing to work. This shows prospective employers that hey Im willing to work and Im working on bettering myself at the same time. As DHB said in another thread - you have to start from the bottom and work your way up. For me, the chicken plant is my bottom.

But because the CEO of my company and I are on a first name basis Im hoping to use my education to see if I can move up within the company somehow - basically go from the line to working in Human Resources or in the main office uptown.

Isn't it like if you would like to become a manager or somewhat?

not really. When your a manager too much shit falls on your shoulders despite the extra pay.

But I would like to be like a field rep I guess you could say. Basically going around and saying hey if you contract with us this is what you get. Or hey let me come down and look at your chicken plant see if what you're doing there might help us accomplish our task up here.

Stuff like that I guess. Basically get paid to run around all day and make the company look good for the public.

not really. When your a manager too much shit falls on your shoulders despite the extra pay.

But I would like to be like a field rep I guess you could say. Basically going around and saying hey if you contract with us this is what you get. Or hey let me come down and look at your chicken plant see if what you're doing there might help us accomplish our task up here.

Stuff like that I guess. Basically get paid to run around all day and make the company look good for the public.

Also the inpsections too ;)

yup go down to the Malvern plant and do a surprise inspection as per ordered by the main office, lol. I can jsut imagine the looks on peoples faces. I will probably become one of the most hated people in that plant very quickly, lol. But thank god I dont plan on living down there. :lol:

I woke up due to dogs barking.. but dont see anything outside? No raccoons? I dont know what they heard? ugh! So I decided to come online and check to see what's up but i can see that there is nothing exciting yet! :( But I am exciting cuz its TGIF! I get to go and pick up TJ from school today! I sure miss that boy so much and his sugars and hugs from that kid of mine,too! hehe!

my hubby and i r going shopping then at 3pm i meet my friend, we go to nails together before go crusie grin!

Hello EVERYONE! I woke up this morning around 3am to what sounded like someone walking on my roof, scared out of my mind I walk over to the window an saw nothing. I looked in the attic earlier today and saw a mouse running away from me. So now I got a mouse in my house :(

But who cares, monday I turn 20 years old an I get a new camera this weekend. Hooray for brandon!

PS Im still half asleep

i jsut want to scream nat my landlord right in her face and make her eyes go cross:giggle:. Mnay things to do! look for new place, packing, get rid of junks, as right now i am getting ready to go apt hunting. its a bitch to look at few apts. wish me a good luck

i jsut want to scream nat my landlord right in her face and make her eyes go cross:giggle:. Mnay things to do! look for new place, packing, get rid of junks, as right now i am getting ready to go apt hunting. its a bitch to look at few apts. wish me a good luck

good luck on finding a better appartment .. hope it goes smooth for you

its freezing here, it supposed to be early summer, and my nuts is falling off BRRRRRR

Good one Dixie. How's maddie?

Shes doing great. But she's got a black eye today. Seems like her and another girl got into it today at preschool, :lol:

No really what I think happened was her and another girl were playing around and started slinging arms for the fun of it and one girl got Maddie in the face. Her teachers put an ice pack on it and they said it happened within 5 minutes of me pulling up to the daycare. Knowing the girl that did it, it was likely an accident but nonetheless the other girl had to go to timeout as per daycare rules.

And today was the worst day Ive had at work. My line boss came in this morning with a sour attitude and started taking it out on people, when she got to me, she met her match rather quickly. By first break I had done told her off in ASL - not perfect ASL but enough to let people know I was very displeased with her. Of course she doesnt know ASL so all she did was roll her eyes and walked off. Then right before lunch break she came back up there barking at me again - this time I was beyond pissed. I came thisclose to just dropping everything and walking out and would have gladly flipped her off all the way out the door. But logic told me to calm down, I need the job to work up the totem pole. *sigh* If I knew I had a better job lined up for me I would quit the chicken plant right now but alas I dont.

So when I found out MAddie got a black eye today I was glad I wasn't the only one having a piss poor day, :lol:

Wow It's been a crazy day!!!!! My sister had a bad day but Jo Jo is very lucky. What happened was that Jo Jo was taking lunch to her friend and she was coming home when the truck died.. so she pulled in the driveway and heard the fuel filter popped so she checked and put it in back.. then started it up... but it died again.. then she got out of the truck and was going to check it again but she saw FIRE!!! so she hurried and got her personal stuffs out .. Dylan coat, and etc..
lucky someone was behind Jo Jo and saw the truck being on fire and stopped to help and call fire dept.. they didn't get there till 15 minutes later by then it was too late.. the truck is totaled completely burned out!!!!!! even 3 tires.. but one still is ok but soot on it..
wow.. she's VERY lucky because the truck could have EXPLODED??? Now she's worn out due to being upset and crying lots today... Thank God Jo Jo is ok... I am worn out too as I was worried about her and want to make sure she is ok or not? Mom said she seem to be ok on the phone but crying and all that till Jo got home then I got relieved as I saw that she is not hurt or anything. so that is good news! But bad news now mom don't have a truck anymore.. The insurance doesn't cover it .. its only a liability?? so it sucks.. maybe they will reimburse for towing cost but that's it?? dang... Thank God Jo Jo is ok... she may be a bitch but I do love her. sigh..

I too have a bad day is because I lost one of the cats. TJ's father ran it over tonight in the driveway. :( It's Jace- my niece's cat who name is sweet tabby. She will be sad to hear that her kitty is gone. :( I felt bad and have bad headaches from worrying and upset about Jo plus the dead kitty. I hope tomorrow will be a better day! We are going to my sister's house to work on TJ's Halloween costume. He wants to be a Blue Dragon this year! I will take pictures of him plus the truck too and will share that with you real soon! ok..

I hope all of you have a great weekend! Take care! :)

Today Mom is going to Clarksville to my cousin's wedding shower. Im not going simply because I just feel comfortable going. I rarely see her or talk to her anymore, so I just dont feel obligated to go. Besides my hearing is off today anyways who wants to sit around 100 or so women and only feel bored and isolated, NOT ME!

So Ive got a better much more fun idea -- me and Maddie are going to go wreak havoc on Russellville today. We'll go to Lake Dardanelle to let her see the wildlife, then we'll go do some shopping, I need me a winter coat anyway plus Im short one pair of pants. Then we may stop at Starbucks to try their holiday offerings. My brother said the ginger drink was pretty good so I may like it as well. I'm not sure what offerings they have for kids but hopefully they can come up with a chocolate milk. Then onward ho to Mt. Magazine - we'll both need a coat up there for sure! My brother works up there as the pool man that keeps the pool clean and other maintenance work. I hope the leaves are changing up there, but the view from the lodge is SPECTACULAR! I just need to find my camera charger so I can get the camera battery charged up.

Now who said I needed to go to a wedding shower to have fun? :lol:

Awww Freaky Cat, I am sorry to read about the cat.

Dixie, hope your boss gets the hint and your daughter gets better!

I am so tired today. Only got 3 hours of sleep cuz I went out to Baltimore Deaf Professional Happy Hour and didnt get home until 4 AM BUT did that mean I went to sleep right away? No cuz my girlfriends who joined me for the ride, came in and we chatted until 5 AM.

I had such a great time laughing so hard. Havent laughed like that in a long time. Definitely will be one of my best memories of girls' night out.

Today, will take my son to the pumpkin farm, to my in laws and come home to relax for the evening. Probably will fall alseep by this afternoon anyway..LOL!

I am getting to old to pull all-nighters. :giggle:

oh crap! You just reminded me that I need to get Maddie a pumpkin to paint for Halloween. :ty: Shel! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back