Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing games alot lately... im a warrior! heh! i made it all way to the top level. not bad for few tries! now i am playing a different game called Magic Match... not bad.. but getting harder as you get to next level, grrr.. its so damn addicting i am tellin u... lol.. :P

haha u not only one.. after i done with my own business then play game Shrek 2 on xbox LOL!

haha u not only one.. after i done with my own business then play game Shrek 2 on xbox LOL!

haha i am glad.. whew.. hehe... lol... but i need to stop and get busy so can get my winter clothes out.. its getting chilly here and i still have my summer clothes.. jeez.. lol.. it was 50 this morning! real nice! :giggle:

I talked to an old friend of mine from school who also happens to be a co-worker now. Anyway she told me her husband has now gotten her addicted to Halo 3. Knowing this girl, I never imagined her playing video games of any sort. I have thought about asking to borrow their Wii for a short while to see if its for me. If I decide I like it, I may go purchase myself one.

In other buisness tonights Awana night which means me and Maddie will be busy tonight. Im looking forward to it, but oh shit we didn't do our verse again this week. I have a feeling becuase she's the new kid, they're letting her slide. I know its wrong, so this afternoon when she gets home we're going to half-ass work on it. Im not going to expect her to do something I know I wouldn't do myself.

My sis threw me surprise news from tv about few inches of snow at summit road just 30 miles west of my home!

Today I have the yuckies, sore throat, dizzyness, dry mouth. This can't be good for my blood sugar. Its such a nice day out there and all I feel like doing is sleep. I may go lay down for at least a little while to see if I feel better. But damn, Im not able to do the marathons that I used to - stay up for 2-3 days straight. Now the only time that happens is when I get insomnia fits and instead of having a decent amout of energy I have zilch energy. Oh well Im paying for the fun I had back in school.

it was cold last night! brrrr... finally had to get my extra blankets out and washed them then put on bed.. i was warm all night long but i got hot at one time so tossed the cover off.. lol.. i counted 17 cats was with me .. most of them are wild cats! me shocked!!!! guess they know winter is coming! haha!

:yay: i finally made a friend with one wild kitty whom i named Moon due to moon shape on her leg. she is so beautiful and lovable.. she snuggled with me ever since we made friends.. awww.. now next the cloudy cat (gray n white colors) is letting me pet him and is not scared of me now? so maybe it wont be long before i can hold him in my arms like i did iwth Moon.. I am so excited!!! :D

Im sitting here relaxing a bit with my coffee, PJs, iPod, and Maddie is watching cartoons. We'll go outside after a bit and let her play. I just want to feel the crisp air that lingers at dusk.

I want to do something tonight as I am used to going to a football game - but the game is in Mt. Pine! Im not driving that far! I think I may take a nap after mom gets home then curl up with a good book tonight with my coffee by my side.

And yes Im sneezing my head off.....

Im sitting here relaxing a bit with my coffee, PJs, iPod, and Maddie is watching cartoons. We'll go outside after a bit and let her play. I just want to feel the crisp air that lingers at dusk.

I want to do something tonight as I am used to going to a football game - but the game is in Mt. Pine! Im not driving that far! I think I may take a nap after mom gets home then curl up with a good book tonight with my coffee by my side.

And yes Im sneezing my head off.....

did not know you have iPod. cool! you can hear the songs? Also I got new pet so called parakeet I call him BLUE MOON! He looks blue.

YUM! I drank new flavor that I haven't try...Chocolate Raspberry creame from Starbucks....MMMM!

i have no car still, but my aunt text msged me and said U have your new glasses ready so we went there to get me new glasses and got late lunch too from avantis... my cousin will come over later to fix the heat .. its sooooo freezing in the house!!!!!!!!!!!! brrrr. I did try to fix the heat, but i can't seem to get it fixed. grrr. gonna stay home rest of the day

i finally got the gourmet by Folgers sample in the mail n the flavor is Chocolate Truffle. Today was the perfect time to try it as it is cooler. OHHHH its delicious!!! my mom disliked the flavor.. too bad! haha! I would definitely buy that sometimes for when I am in mood to drink coffee during evening hours. For any of you who are coffee lovers- you should try that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back