What would you say to someone who asks you out, but...

Friday night? You're asking me out for dinner Friday ni... Oh shit, I gotta go now! I was supposed to be in a meeting 5 minutes ago! Sorry! Bye!"

VamPyroX
Friday night? You're asking me out for dinner Friday ni... Oh shit, I gotta go now! I was supposed to be in a meeting 5 minutes ago! Sorry! Bye!"

:roll: is that excuse for u to not to date any girls or u were seriously forgot about the important meeting?

Actually, he has a sense of humor :D

Some guys, who wouldn't get off my back before. I tried to tell them that Im not interested to go out with them.

One guy who stalked me for 7 years and it seemed so hard to get RID of him.

What are you going to do when someone kept asking you out or call you or whatever and YOu cant STOP them or anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by LeviathanC
I am sorry to say that but you aren't my type but we can still hang out as friends...no more or less. If you don't want to being my friend, then good bye..it's ur loss.

I would say something like this. Guys who went out with me HAVE to understand that everyone has preferences in their relationships and there is nothing wrong with them. They just don't match my profile of a guy that I am looking for in.

Originally posted by Alex
:laugh2: Yes, Elyse is the sweetest girl I've known, and I wouldn't trade her for anyone else!

LOL alex !!! shud i sing that tree song again ??? hehehhee :mrgreen:

I would say, I'm not ready for relationship. i'm sorry

since im going to be blunt to a person who ask me.

Originally posted by eternity
Actually, he has a sense of humor :D

Some guys, who wouldn't get off my back before. I tried to tell them that Im not interested to go out with them.

One guy who stalked me for 7 years and it seemed so hard to get RID of him.

What are you going to do when someone kept asking you out or call you or whatever and YOu cant STOP them or anything?

Didn't you try to get RO?

sorry i like u and all and ur a nice person but im not ready for anything i gotta deal with me for a while thanks tho for ur intrest it was very flattering :)

I'd say...SCRAM, LOSER! :rofl:

Just kidding...I'll tell that person Im not interested.

Originally posted by ~Heather~
I'd say...SCRAM, LOSER! :rofl:

Just kidding...I'll tell that person Im not interested.

:rofl: Heather -- but question -- what if its a situation where a person would NOT even leave u alone and follows u all over IRL and/or cyberspace (if this was either IRL/cyberspace situation) how would u handle this then qq (this in ref to if someone has the total HOTS for u and dont wanna give it up even after asking u out and u :thumbd:)

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Heather -- but question -- what if its a situation where a person would NOT even leave u alone and follows u all over IRL and/or cyberspace (if this was either IRL/cyberspace situation) how would u handle this then qq (this in ref to if someone has the total HOTS for u and dont wanna give it up even after asking u out and u :thumbd:)

My, my...good question. It haven't happened to me yet..I don't know how I would handle that if that situation occurs. If that person is "stalking" me then I'd call police to make report and police can tell that person to stay away from me or whatever...if no success then I'd try to get RO against him. :dunno:

I will say, "I am interested in someone else." It works.

If the request for a date is subtle, play dumb. My friend was driving me home one time about 2 years ago and out of nowhere he's like "I have to tell you something, I've wanted you since the first time I saw you." My brilliant responce? "Wanted me to do what?" This game went on for a good 20 minutes, plenty of time for me to get home, escape from his truck and lock myself safely into the house. I still wonder how I kept from laughing at:
"No, you don't understand... I want you."
"To do what?"
"I want you"
"To do what?"

If it's a direct hit, like if the guy says specifically he wants you to go on a date with him.... then try this: "Awww, you know it's so sweet of you to ask, but I can't. I make a rule against dating my friends. Our friendship is far too important for me to waste by dating you and letting you know what a bitch I really am."

No matter what, I would take all the blame by basically making myself look stupid or bitchy. I once had a drunken conversation with a friend of mine about what a horrible bitch I am and why no man should ever date me. It actually only succeeded in pissing him off, but... he quit asking!

Just simple and plain...

I am sorry but I am not interested in relationship. I am looking for friendship. U are too good for that and I hope we can contiune that.

OR

I am not looking for relationship. I am into friends right now. :D

Heard of RO?

Heard of calling police about bothering you?

Heard of threaten to them that u'll be calling 1?

I did to few guys and u know what..they stop. They're SCARE shitless of me because if somebody mess with me.. I mess with them twice. :D

Originally posted by Sydlie
If the request for a date is subtle, play dumb. My friend was driving me home one time about 2 years ago and out of nowhere he's like "I have to tell you something, I've wanted you since the first time I saw you." My brilliant responce? "Wanted me to do what?" This game went on for a good 20 minutes, plenty of time for me to get home, escape from his truck and lock myself safely into the house. I still wonder how I kept from laughing at:
"No, you don't understand... I want you."
"To do what?"
"I want you"
"To do what?"

If it's a direct hit, like if the guy says specifically he wants you to go on a date with him.... then try this: "Awww, you know it's so sweet of you to ask, but I can't. I make a rule against dating my friends. Our friendship is far too important for me to waste by dating you and letting you know what a bitch I really am."

No matter what, I would take all the blame by basically making myself look stupid or bitchy. I once had a drunken conversation with a friend of mine about what a horrible bitch I am and why no man should ever date me. It actually only succeeded in pissing him off, but... he quit asking!

You're lucky that I didn't meet you and ask you out..you wouldn't have escaped that easily.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
You're lucky that I didn't meet you and ask you out..you wouldn't have escaped that easily.
I just got this mental image of me playing the stupid bitch and you shooting back with "dammit you stupid bitch! Get your ass in my truck, were going out to dinner. NOW!"

:laugh2:

Back