What would you say to someone who asks you out, but...

if guys are come up to me... and ask me for out...

i would tell "Sweetie, i love 2 go out with you and getting to know you more....but im sorry, i'm not ready for relationship yet...."

if guys said "why not?"
i will said it "i dont have a time for relationship togther"

Depend on talking about any reasons.. :roll:

if she ask me out ??? I would say SORRYYY I AM MARRIED !! but I would like to be friend to hang out ....

*if I am not married in th future* if the girl ask me out ... I would say what will we do after the date ??? end up into the bed on the first date ???

I would like go out with dates for enjoy time and get know him well then start serious but I like be friendship with him for while.smile

I would say that I'm in love with someone else

I don't mind at all I know how to work it out relationship. It will be no problem at all. :)

jeez, alex!!!! why create this thread??? Elyse is a sweetie and u know it! :laugh2:

I am sorry to say that but you aren't my type but we can still hang out as friends...no more or less. If you don't want to being my friend, then good bye..it's ur loss.

:laugh2: at this thread - ahhh for me .... i wud say "umm ....... no thanks" ... impt is BE blunt !!!!

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
jeez, alex!!!! why create this thread??? Elyse is a sweetie and u know it! :laugh2:
:laugh2: Yes, Elyse is the sweetest girl I've known, and I wouldn't trade her for anyone else!

What if the mate is totally sexy than god?
Nothing can reject anyone?

"I-i-i-aiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, noooot inter-r-es-t-t- ......s-s-s-oooory."

hmm

:bowdown: to a guy or girl.. I'm just sayin IF.. some1 asks me to get in relationship I wud say TAKE it easy or forget them ;) but sadly for me :roll: I seem to notice my needs went farther the roof than I thought :roll: ugh..

I just tell the person that I am not interested in a relationship, but that we can be friends instead.

Back