• Red

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Blonde

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grey or White hair

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (please specify in your post what your natural hair color is)

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
Black. A few white ones coming in.

My hair color is brown with a hint of auburn color.

Maybe I should go see a doctor and find out why I have a silver white streak on the side of my head, but who do I go to see? I don't know! LOL! It popped up when I was 20 years old.

Even though I have light brown hair, I find all sort of colors in my hair. Some are black, blond, brown, reddish brown, etc. some are thick and some are almost invisible thin. I guess that was made my hair appear light brown or dirty blond.

In a normal room lighting my hair is medium brown. But with brighter light like sunlight it becomes an array of approxmately 85% brown, 12% red and 3% blond. It is very fascinating and it all gets even lighter more of a reddish brown during the summer. :D

Golden brown (lighter in summer and darker in winter) I have blonde streak on my forehead and people assume that i had highlights!! I never highlighted or coloured my hair..

I was born same colour as now but my brother was born white blonde and now he got very dark brown hair!...

Salt & pepper

White bangs, the rest is mixed.

i was born with blondish hair which darkened to a brown. now i have gray chunk/streaks at my temples at the age of 28 (gradual graying from teen age). also hereditary. I usually get highlights to help the gray blend when growing in out but i haven't done that in over a year. People tend to confuse the gray for highlights lol

when i was grewup as natural brown till about 16-21 years old i got dye hair but no matters i chose color my hair..

it's brown as usual but when I was little I had strawberry blonde but it turned brown when i turned 12.. go figures :roll:

Well this is fun.

Blonde as a baby, Reddish Brown by 5, Salt and Pepper now but have started coloring it a medium brown (kind of close to my natural color minus the natural red)

My natural since childhood hair color is auburn. I started going grey at 16 and at that point I started coloring it medium auburn. I gave up coloring it about 5-8 years ago as it was getting to be too tedious and I liked the grey. I've earned it now at 46. I am currently 50% grey and 50% auburn.

Hubby was blond as a baby, light brown at 6, red at 10, medium brown at 14, dark brown at 17 and black starting from age 21. At 52 now, he is starting to get a few (10 or less) grey hairs. All those colors were a natural progression, no dye involved at all.

Son is going the same way.

My natural since childhood hair color is auburn. I started going grey at 16 and at that point I started coloring it medium auburn. I gave up coloring it about 5-8 years ago as it was getting to be too tedious and I liked the grey. I've earned it now at 46. I am currently 50% grey and 50% auburn.

I think grey is very attractive.

Do you find that auburn reds grey earlier than the lighter ones? I have some auburn reds in my family and they all greyed early, while those of us with dark strawberry blonde seem to get a white streak down the middle, and the rest just kind of fades. :shrug:

Back