• Red

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Blonde

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grey or White hair

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (please specify in your post what your natural hair color is)

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
I voted other... I could have voted brown... but my natural hair under the sunlight you can see bit of golden and bit of reddish color on medium to dark brown natural hair color.

I voted brown because everybody see it as medium brown although I do have golden and reddish tints when the sunlight hit it in a certain way.

I think grey is very attractive.

Do you find that auburn reds grey earlier than the lighter ones? I have some auburn reds in my family and they all greyed early, while those of us with dark strawberry blonde seem to get a white streak down the middle, and the rest just kind of fades. :shrug:

Not sure about that. My father always had light brown hair and never went grey until he was in his late 50's and then he died at 60.

Mother had dark brown hair and did not go grey until her 50's, but she got white patches due to Vitiligo (Michael Jackson Disease). She has white patches all over her skin and scalp. The white hair will not take hair dye.

One brother has the same hair color as mine and he's now 48 and still has no grey hair. the other brother had light brown hair that was very thin and baby fine. He went grey at 30. Even his beard and mustache went grey when his hair did.

We are not sure what made me go grey so early, since I was 16 when it started. Health was good, diet was good and the only thing major was our move from Central Florida to South Florida. Maybe it was moving down here next to the retirement place for all of the New York and New Jersey Jewish retirees? :giggle:

I think grey is very attractive.

Do you find that auburn reds grey earlier than the lighter ones? I have some auburn reds in my family and they all greyed early, while those of us with dark strawberry blonde seem to get a white streak down the middle, and the rest just kind of fades. :shrug:

My husband's aunt had Auburn and strangely, she did greyed early as well.

my hair got fried from the lava when i was battling my former master, obi-wan kenobi, but you can see what my hair once looked like in my avatar and the picture below.. rest in peace. it was blonde when i was a child, and it eventually faded to a light brown.

120qdsz.jpg

my hair got fried from the lava when i was battling my former master, obi-wan kenobi, but you can see what my hair once looked like in my avatar and the picture below.. rest in peace.

120qdsz.jpg

Anakin must be my father, I nearly have the same color hair.

I just noticed today that I am getting more strands of white hair, strands here and there all over my head. Yikes! And I am not even 30. I don't turn 30 until August. :shock: I don't want to go all white! People will think I am 60! I can deal with a white streak, but my whole head going white? No way! I am going to color my hair again! Thank goodness for hair dye products!

I just noticed today that I am getting more strands of white hair, strands here and there all over my head. Yikes! And I am not even 30. I don't turn 30 until August. :shock: I don't want to go all white! People will think I am 60! I can deal with a white streak, but my whole head going white? No way! I am going to color my hair again! Thank goodness for hair dye products!

I smell insecurity.

Back