• Red

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Blonde

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Grey or White hair

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other (please specify in your post what your natural hair color is)

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
I was a blonde when I was little. Then my hair started turning darker and darker till it became a dark brown after age 5. I started getting gray hairs when I was 20. Now it's mostly gray with a little dark brown hair in the back. My dad is the same way as me. The rest of my family are blonde and though their hair have turned darker, none have gone as dark as my dad or me.

Was born an obvious blond...

Started getting dirtier and dirtier toward the brown spectrum when I was 13 or 14. Now I am classified as sandy blonde. Wouldn't be surprise if it goes brown by the time I am 30. Happened to my mom too, and same thing is happening to my sister as well.

I used to have medium brown hair but now my hair is getting darker, meh. My son has light blonde hair and blue eyes (unlike his parents) so we'll see if his hair changes with age as well.

Light brown during summer and a lightly darker brown color during winter...

Wirelessly posted

I have dark brown hair

I had auburn blonde with white hair in front until the white hair started taking over at 16 or 17 years old.

Now my hair is almost 100 percent white with two or three natural black streaks and fading auburn blonde.

It sure annoys me when ppl thinks I look 55 or 60 years old.

I actually had an older woman yell at me accusing me of bleaching my streak into my hair. I yelled right back that if I didn't color my hair auburn I would be almost completely silver. Ask before you assume.:roll:

I have red hair...actually a dark strawberry blonde. But I have, over the last two years, gotten a white streak down the middle of my head! Its natural too...all of my family gets the same white streak in the same place when we get older.

I actually had an older woman yell at me accusing me of bleaching my streak into my hair. I yelled right back that if I didn't color my hair auburn I would be almost completely silver. Ask before you assume.:roll:

The woman who was yelling at you needs a hobby. She definitely cared too much.

Back