What happens if the Supreme Court strikes down 'Obamacare'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.... nice try pal. 'done with this' meant this thread reply... not AD. maybe you should try not using 'wishful thinking' to make your replies.
cuz you want it or say it doesn't make it true.
always need the last word? go for it. just be realistic.

So you say you are done with this thread but you are still posting here on this thread.
Try keeping your words. (see #236)

so why don't you start acting like one?

So when I say that Gingrich, Romney and Perry suck
but also say that Obama, Reid and Pelosi suck
that makes me a non-independent.
You have a strange and weird way of knowing an independent.

So when I say that Gingrich, Romney and Perry suck
but also say that Obama, Reid and Pelosi suck
that makes me a non-independent.
You have a strange and weird way of knowing an independent.

I see that your view is more leaning to right wing and if you were independent so you supposed to be more professional to discuss about our presidents.

530275_328752263859421_217514361649879_906698_34914497_n.jpg

Everytime you post something like this you show how closed-minded you are.
You have made your position well known here on AD, and you are entitled to it.
The harm done to America by the Dems. is just as great as the harm done by the Reps., but you won't acknowledge this. I've always said the greatest harm to American is the two-party system. This position makes me a true independent.

I'll take a clue from you: I'm not doing your research for you.

:ty: for proving my point.

and btw - my research came out nothing. zilch. you are, of course, free to prove me wrong.

Everytime you post something like this you show how closed-minded you are.
You have made your position well known here on AD, and you are entitled to it.
The harm done to America by the Dems. is just as great as the harm done by the Reps., but you won't acknowledge this.

really? let's see.....

and voter intimidation by Republican side.... I think we both know it's silly to continue this farce since both parties are no saint.

I've got beef with both parties :lol: but point is - right now... on this issue... it's the GOP

and Democrats too... and Pelosi... and Hillary Clinton.... the list will run deep on both parties.

Not surprising either. please get a new hobby.

again - please get half of your other facts right. 9/11 would not have happened if Clinton didn't ignore security advisories and slashed defense budget for national security. again - 9/11 would not happened if Clinton exerted his executive decision to fix it.

ah.... a typical propaganda by Democrats to make you believe Democrat's all about people while Republican's all about $ $ $ $ $.

You want the truth? Both parties are equally corrupted and equally greedy. Both parties make money from people for their greed and agenda. Republicans make money from instilling fear in people while Democrats make money from instilling false hope in people. Both just do it differently to get $$$. Once in a while.... we do get some good men with noble goals from both parties.

In case you didn't notice...... most of those good men with noble goals are and were from Republican Party :)

Example -
-Abraham Lincoln
-Ronald Reagan
-Teddy Roosevelt
-Howard Taft
-Herb Hoover
-Dwight Eisenhower
-Richard Nixon (lol debatable)
-Gerald Ford
-GWB :)lol:)

Democratic Party
-FDR
-Harry Truman
-Woodrow Wilson
-JFK
-Slick Willy

I've always said the greatest harm to American is the two-party system. This position makes me a true independent.
so why don't you act like one? all I see is you blaming Democrat this, Democrat that and you clapping hands for Republican this, Republican that.

hmmmm..... either you are a pathological liar or deeply confused.

really? let's see.....

so why don't you act like one? all I see is you blaming Democrat this, Democrat that and you clapping hands for Republican this, Republican that.

hmmmm..... either you are a pathological liar or deeply confused.

Since you are so good at paste and post, find a post and paste it here where I clapped for the Reps.

Since you are so good at paste and post,
aw what's the matter? cat got your tongue? :giggle:

find a post and paste it here where I clapped for the Reps.
just about majority of your threads and posts including your deleted threads are mainly about finger-pointing and blaming Democrats. For an independent, I expect to see a fair share of blaming toward both parties but I have not seen any post of yours with that same level of finger-pointing and blaming toward Republicans.

can you point me to it? :ty:

just about majority of your threads and posts including your deleted threads are mainly about finger-pointing and blaming Democrats. For an independent, I expect to see a fair share of blaming toward both parties but I have not seen any post of yours with that same level of finger-pointing and blaming toward Republicans.

You have my witness.

:ty:That reminds me to thank you for hijacking my thread and getting them delected. Since you have no shame, you must have a lot of pride.

:ty:That reminds me to thank you for hijacking my thread and getting them delected. Since you have no shame, you must have a lot of pride.

but... your posts below....

I'll take a clue from you: I'm not doing your research for you.
Since you are so good at paste and post, find a post and paste it here where I clapped for the Reps.

I see that you're pulling this usual deflection tactic whenever you refuse to answer my simple questions.

don't worry. we've never find you credible in the beginning anyway. moving on.

This is the way I see it:

First you commit slander by posting that Gingrich is involved in "money laundering" without a bit of proof. I reported this but never heard a bit from Alex.

Next you slander me by posting that I start a thread for the purpose of "inciting a riot". I reported this, Calvin delected my threads and I sent a message to Alex.
Never got a reply.

Next you slandered me by posting that I "clap for Republicans" without a bit of proof. If you post a statement, it is up to you to back up your statement. Otherwise, it is slander.

All I can deduct from this is here on AD you have a permanent "Get out of Jail...Free" card.

First you commit slander by posting that Gingrich is involved in "money laundering" without a bit of proof. I reported this but never heard a bit from Alex.

Next you slander me by posting that I start a thread for the purpose of "inciting a riot". I reported this, Calvin deleted my threads and I sent a message to Alex.
Never got a reply.

Next you slandered me by posting that I "clap for Republicans" without a bit of proof. If you post a statement, it is up to you to back up your statement. Otherwise, it is slander.

All I can deduct from this is here on AD you have a permanent "Get out of Jail...Free" card.

Just help to correct your misspelling - look in red.

Next you slander me by posting that I start a thread for the purpose of "inciting a riot". I reported this, Calvin delected my threads and I sent a message to Alex.
Never got a reply.

you slandered about me with this "but you won't acknowledge this" and in return, I proved you wrong.

I "slandered" about you being "independent-in-name-only" and in return, you have not proved me wrong and you resort to accusations and whining.

so what is this? resorting to wild accusations and anger? wow.... really? let's take a look at this - you have never ever provided a proof of your claim/statement when requested. instead... you resort to this childish lashing out when you get cornered. all you have to do is simply prove me wrong and all is done and done.

in case you didn't realize this, since you have been breaking rules repeatedly and acting unruly... you're still here. so that means you must have a get-out-of-jail card too.

FYI - it isn't a slander if I intentionally lied about you despite of truth. In order to make it a slander case, you'll have to prove that my statement about you is wrong and that I intentionally lied about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back