What happens if the Supreme Court strikes down 'Obamacare'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, Denial.......That cures everything. Lol

Both of you and airportcop worried too much about our country.

Toobad, your tactic won't change my vote, thorough.

that won't be me. I'm considered as a Black Sheep Democrat :lol:

You don't have to side with democrat on all issues if you are registered Democrat and I know some people with registered Democrat voted for different party than Democratic Party.

typingcatanimatedavatar.gif

Both of you and airportcop worried too much about our country.

Toobad, your tactic won't change my vote, thorough.

Maybe if more people were concerned about the condition of our country then maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess!

Maybe if more people were concerned about the condition of our country then maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess!

I'm concerned so more than just spending and economy only.

The spending isn't into right track since GWB Admin.

There is apathy everywhere you look and we do not have the leaders whom would turn the population around.

Wonder why he didn't have insurance BEFORE he was in bad health???? sounds like he made a choice and it backfired. Consequences suck. *shrug*

His workplace DOESN'T offer insurance and he couldn't afford to get full insurance outside of workplace.

From article.
The small distribution center where he worked did not provide health insurance.

His workplace DOESN'T offer insurance and he couldn't afford to get full insurance outside of workplace.

From article.

Perhaps he should have changed jobs or picked up a part time job. Or perhaps seek a charity for assistance paying his health insurance. Sounds like he wasn't proactive. So sad.

Perhaps he should have changed jobs or picked up a part time job. Or perhaps seek a charity for assistance paying his health insurance. Sounds like he wasn't proactive. So sad.

1) It is very difficult to find a job with benefit.

2) Look for charity to help isn't always possible or guaranteed.

He could be very proactive but failed to get assistance so our healthcare system is flawed.

It is obviously that you think it is easy to find way to help but it is not at all so I'm seriously.

1) It is very difficult to find a job with benefit.

2) Look for charity to help isn't always possible or guaranteed.

He could be very proactive but failed to get assistance so our healthcare system is flawed.

It is obviously that you think it is easy to find way to help but it is not at all so I'm seriously.

Charities are all over the place in Texas. Texans are a very generous people. :) We don't know all the facts but it sounds like this guy was irresponsible and waited til it was too late.

Charities are all over the place in Texas. Texans are a very generous people. :) We don't know all the facts but it sounds like this guy was irresponsible and waited til it was too late.

There are around thousands or millions of people asked charities for help so not all of them got it so like I said... it is not always to be guarantee.

In bold, I disagree, I say his situation is very unfortunate and there are not much access for him to get help, except for federal program. I'm glad that his life is saved by federal program.

Don't make expectation on people and you never know about their situation. Some of their situation are much complicated.

There are around thousands or millions of people asked charities for help so not all of them got it so like I said... it is not always to be guarantee.

In bold, I disagree, I say his situation is very unfortunate and there are not much access for him to get help, except for federal program. I'm glad that his life is saved by federal program.

Don't make expectation on people and you never know about their situation. Some of their situation are much complicated.

Not really. He could have always gotten a second job too.... Life is about priorities....this man made his choices.

Not really. He could have always gotten a second job too.... Life is about priorities....this man made his choices.

with benefit? I don't think because it will be lengthy time for current economy.

Getting 2 full time minimum wage jobs without benefits are not going help to cover the full health insurance.

Important - I'm not going to make judge based on his life and it wasn't good for man if we make judge that he is correct or wrong. I believe that he should access to healthcare and ability to get full treatment in no time, regardless on financial status.

with benefit? I don't think because it will be lengthy time for current economy.

Getting 2 full time minimum wage jobs without benefits are not going help to cover the full health insurance.

Important - I'm not going to make judge based on his life and it wasn't good for man if we make judge that he is correct or wrong. I believe that he should access to healthcare and ability to get full treatment in no time, regardless on financial status.

If he is expecting me to pay for it I will absolutely judge the man. :)

Did the article say his job was minimum wage? One full time job should more than pay for his premium.

Did the article say his job was minimum wage? One full time job should more than pay for his premium.

Pretty much agree with Tex....even my son works for minimum wage and has health insurance. Many companies that pay minimum wage give free health coverage after working there 6 months or more....

It is still very disrespect for you to make judge based on his life and you don't pay his treatment in full, only from taxpayers pay in huge pool to cover treatment for him. I don't mind to pay my taxes for his treatment because save his life is more important than financial status.

It is clearly that you are too selfish and doesn't care about people so I'm glad that our government doesn't share same views as you. You make too much expectation and think that life is too easy. :ugh:

It is still very disrespect for you to make judge based on his life and you don't pay his treatment in full, only from taxpayers pay in huge pool to cover treatment for him. I don't mind to pay my taxes for his treatment because save his life is more important than financial status.

It is clearly that you are too selfish and doesn't care about people so I'm glad that our government doesn't share same views as you. You make too much expectation and think that life is too easy. :ugh:

Meh, well it was disrespectful of this man to not take care of his affairs and burden us with them.

As for the second part you are really crossing a line there and getting personal. Not to mention the fact that you are completely off base.

And finally no I don't think life is easy.... That's why I have a problem with people who try to take the easy road on my dime. I worked my ass off for what I have. Others should do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back