What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now now you're a teacher, watch your spelling also important to uphold proper social aspirations so dont condone gangsters cultures...tsk tsk

Now now don't be too picky. She is a busy woman. She is a teacher and a mother of inspiring soccer player (if memory serves that is) and a wife. :cool2:

P.S. You got a mistake in your post too.. :lol: :P

Now now don't be too picky. She is a busy woman. She is a teacher and a mother of inspiring soccer player (if memory serves that is) and a wife. :cool2:

wwwwwwhhere?

I worked from home today... so nice that I can do that sometimes.

work and exercise with co-workers. Then, got home to find my hubby needing my help with the deck. Whaaaaaa....???? I am tiiiirred but I helped him...now, I am very very tired. :lol:

now now you're a teacher, watch your spelling also important to uphold proper social aspirations so dont condone gangsters cultures...tsk tsk

At 4 PM, I am no longer a teacher so this doesnt apply. I am not a teacher 24/7 so pls (to anyone) dont expect me to uphold all that stuff.

Thanks for getting my back. :hug:

Shed tears over a deaf acquaintance of mine that passed away recently. I didn't find out about it until yesterday. I've known (of) him for 30+ years, so it's just sad. :(

Shed tears over a deaf acquaintance of mine that passed away recently. I didn't find out about it until yesterday. I've known (of) him for 30+ years, so it's just sad. :(

I am sorry...:hug:

I work all day. Well most day. 45 minute break for power outage.

I'm sorry. I'm in the same boat. Losing a friend is so hard. Hugs.

At 4 PM, I am no longer a teacher so this doesnt apply. I am not a teacher 24/7 so pls (to anyone) dont expect me to uphold all that stuff.

i was taking the piss out on ya (joking)

Replaced my monitor. It was a bigger pain than expense. I hate shopping as it is, but especially when it's off my personal reckoning.

My zumba teacher text me, she had her baby boy (#5)! Congratulations to her and her husband :) She taught zumba 2x a day and plus Sat morning 1 hr and 30 mins all through her pregnancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back