What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was taking the piss out on ya (joking)

You are BAD! I figured that.

However, there are others who hold my job against me here on AD so it was an opportunity to tell everyone on AD pls not to do that especially those who have PMed me criticizing me about not behaving like a teacher here. You know who you are.

(not you Grummer) :)

NOTHING!!! (weather is terribly hawt)

EDIT: I watched a lot of Maria Sharapova today on tv in a/c :giggle:

I am back now Alldeaf right now i am relax on calm peaceful!

Yesterday, I went to grocery store, bank and gas station. Took MIL to her podiatrist, bank and Wendy's. Read a book and got lost in it and did nothing else except cook meals.

Woke up by the girlfriend getting dressed for work. Came in the living room and my 5 year old says "Time for school!" I said...."Umm no". "Aww!" Poor thing woke up thinking it was a school day. :giggle:

Getting ready to hit Corpus Christi with a buddy to go fishing in the ocean and snake hunting along the way. I hope to find some great herps out there!

Just shampooed my carpets....smells good!...Cleaned the bird cage...(I could not give my Cocktiels away!)....sprayed them with a mist of water (bath) and they just love it!...Washing bedding...it's Saturday and chore day!....Not too much left to do...watered all house plants....Helped one son change around his room (his choice), and promised to buy him another Poster, something "musical"....

My son and I will probably go out to the Park with our doggie late evening when it's cooled off....No rain here yet....My other son went to a birthday party and will be back tomorrow....

Did zumba class, went to the store to get a few things and took Bruiser for a walk ;)

Woke up by the girlfriend getting dressed for work. Came in the living room and my 5 year old says "Time for school!" I said...."Umm no". "Aww!" Poor thing woke up thinking it was a school day. :giggle:

Getting ready to hit Corpus Christi with a buddy to go fishing in the ocean and snake hunting along the way. I hope to find some great herps out there!

ha ha. Lucky, you didn't take your kid to school that day. :giggle:

I think so low blood odd I how feeling weird on my health low weak sleep nap seems conflict diet coke!

working 16 hours today and 16 hours tmw

I am final I got email my deaf pastor is very good I do faithful keep on go to attending on church tomorrow! I am exciting whoot! they plan do soon!

I am glad of hear wonderful support to my heart warm I will feeling support to deaf pastor speech!

I went for a walk. It is rainy here and somewhat cooler, but when I got outside and walked for a while, it seemed far too warm.

Went to GameStop to return a game that was purchased yesterday. Son hated it and said it was super, uber boring. Gave his reasoning to the guys at the store and they added his comments to a list of others and removed the game from their sales line-up and will be returning all of them. Every single one they had was returned within 8-12 hours.

Also took MIL to her hair appointment, then we went to Miami Subs & Grill for some Arthur Treacher's fish & chips. Let me say, I will never eat at this place ever again. It was pure crap, very dirty and the worst service. No one spoke any English at all.

Mother & I then went to Walmart for a few groceries and got home, fixed dinner, then went back out to put gas into hubby's Explorer. Gas went up 30 cents in this area for the Holiday weekend.

I am very really stress relax too much relax on my mind!

I took my crazy dog to vet for nail trimming since groomer at Petsmart is so scared of him. My dog demanded more walking, so I gave up and took him for long walks at several times. I guess he is my physical trainer!

I cleaned out closet in 2nd bedroom and two closets in master bedroom.

Tomorrow, I will clean up my big closet in the hallway and get rid of junk.

I watched my Irish (Notre Dame football) lose today. They were pathetic! It was a long game b/c of weather delay. First evacuate in Irish history, Im told.

Impossibleon how feeling complication tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back