What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, not a whole lot. Made a trip to WallyWorld for 2 Idaho baking potatoes. Have a massive headache, so I am trying to take it easy before firing up the grill later. Kids are on the XBox 360 with Halo 3 ODT and hubby has been checking fluids in cars and SUV's, watching videos and just relaxing as well. MIL has not gotten outof bed yet and my mother has been reading a book.

Just brought top energy star front load washer and dryer, $2500 a pop... awesome (since it's Labor day sales)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Taking dogs to pet store today. Other than that, a usual day with chores around the house.

Ordered new socks as deaf walking begins today!

Wirelessly posted (droid)

You go! :)

Nothing here but a little choes....filed a missing person report a few days ago.on a relative that was with me for 2 months, then vanished...got a email today from that person!....Not a very pleasent one, tho'!...Not giving out their address, so Police cannot dismiss it...have to have an address to SEE the person to make sure it's really them!....OH BOY!

I work :( but is really boring since nobody else work on Labour Day!

crap I headache on right now I have work project! :lol:

Have now played a number of games of Washers with family, cooked dinner on stove top, in oven and on grill. Now I am resting before dessert.

odd feeling different coca, coke I am screw up on mistake i learn it

I investiage to diet seven no caffience feeling annoy me!
I am surrpised

stranger compared

I avoid on cut on my caffience!

Oh lol, i knew that, just a typo

Your grammar and punctuation also isn't correct in the referenced post. I noticed four or five mistakes, actually. :wave:

waste of time not respectful because they serious The Hallow Life

I notice it someone because I am not happy because not respectful cause they refused on remove on my posts not fair!

I don't understand what is wrong he won't remove never impossible no idea

they not respect

I don't understand!

Wirelessly posted

Went for a swim. Now sitting outside in the sun basically getting burnt. I'm waiting for mom to get ready so we can go thrift shopping and maybe I'll find some more Pyrex bowls!

Went to Networking class at college. I had my lecture captioning laptop and mic plugged in and ready to go when the teacher said everyone had to go to the computer lab today. So while everyone files out of the room to the lab, I'm trying to unplug everything and haul it to the other room and plug it all back in again. grr.

But one of the students was real nice and helped me carry all my extra crap to the other room.

Last edited:
Cleaned the kitchen floor. Right now I'm roasting garlic, celery, carrots and onions and then I will brown my chicken bones for 30 mintues after the veggies and I will make brown stock with roast bones and veggies later tonight. While stock is cooking, I'll make pesto with my basil and freeze some of it.

I wait for my intrepeer soon coming for funeral i hope be hear soon coming :)

My first day back to work and it was hard to get up in the morning after, a long summer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back