What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might fall under vehicular manslaughter as it was unintentional, but I don't want to speculate. But then again the state may review it and determine that no charges need to be brought forth. Either way, I'm worried for him.

Right. Homocide only means a person was killed. I am sure it would be manslaughter and not murder.

I hope it won't come to that anyway for a man of that age and frail health. I am sorry for your family.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but right now I am tempted to get a list of all the medications he is taking and if one or more of them have a known side effect of "loss of motor skills" or "fainting", then that might help. I just hope the state decides to not bring charges. I'll be worried sick until I find out one way or another. I really wish he would have gone to his regular doctor today and gotten checked out. I wouldn't be surprised if his regular doctor finds out about this and demands him to come see him for a complete check-up immediately.

This has just been a bad day for my family.

very sorry to hear but it's very unlikely that he will be criminally charged since he was not under influence. It's just a bad luck that this happened. Worst thing that can happen to him is his license being permanently suspended and him living with this tragedy for rest of his life.

I can only hope that his guilty conscience won't slowly kill him.

Today started out good then I got blindsided this afternoon. I found out that my grandfather blacked out and drove through a pharmacy killing a six month old baby and severely injuring the child's grandmother.

I feel horrible for the family of the child, but I feel sick to my stomach that this had to happen to my grandfather. He never would have done this intentionally.

jesus. :shock:

I'm so sorry, Dixie. :( I hope everything works out okay. Keep us posted!

I am frustrated because cause risk dangerous because destory on my sleep because screws up :( I fine on no more caffience! I am serious I think so medication is problem failed!

weak can't sleep because impossible!

I baked bread today and it finally turned out right! :h5: :hyper: :h5:Yay! I'm getting the hang of baking bread. I don't have a bread machine. I think I will have homemade whole wheat white bread for breakfast tomorrow.

I will be feezing the stock that I made yesterday tonight.

Today started out good then I got blindsided this afternoon. I found out that my grandfather blacked out and drove through a pharmacy killing a six month old baby and severely injuring the child's grandmother.

I feel horrible for the family of the child, but I feel sick to my stomach that this had to happen to my grandfather. He never would have done this intentionally.

Oh No!!! My heart goes out to you and your family! Your poor grandfather and the victim's family.

Oh no...what a shock and a tragedy. So sorry to learn of this Dixie.

That is tuff to deal with,Dixie. Things will get better.

I am hard level continue successfully I won't give up because try effort hard work continue I best do goal I am very tough I won't will give up because I am strong positive :)

I am glad of chanellge bet to my already goal!
I am lots of stress I impressive!

I am sorry hear your Dixe hope be you better right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back