What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is $3.40 here for regular unleaded.

just across the river to NYC, it's about $3.80 - $3.90

Ugh, it's about $3.70 here...

tumblr_l8f80yUp691qds5vro1_400.jpg

Maybe I need to invent a car that runs on air! That's cheap and plentiful! LOL.

I took my brother out of the hospital Saturday morning. He is bummed out because he needs to rest for a week at least but wants to work. He has Graves disease and cellulitis on his leg but has the meds to take care of those. I am doing his work for him in the meantime and I wish I could lipread better, dang.

just across the river to NYC, it's about $3.80 - $3.90

Ranging from $3.58 to $3.98 here. Depending on which octane you get. I use the mid=grade so that's $3.82 right now.

So far today, I have done sweeping, mopping, bathroom cleaning (2) cat box cleaning, breakfast for 4, lunch for 3, made hubby's ham salad for the week, cleaned up yard from the wind and rain and now I am finally getting some down time.

Got two gatherings done, checked FB, checked email, had a hissy fit like a cat being chased by a rabid dog and posted on AD.com.

I took my brother out of the hospital Saturday morning. He is bummed out because he needs to rest for a week at least but wants to work. He has Graves disease and cellulitis on his leg but has the meds to take care of those. I am doing his work for him in the meantime and I wish I could lipread better, dang.

Glad to hear he's recovering. In the meantime, hang in there. :) I'm sending my thoughts your brother's way.

Finished my work for today, talked to an Inspector and a former co-worker from Tyson and got the truth as to what actually happened. I told the co-worker to go talk to the complex manager, and let him know I want to talk to him. Nothing is likely to come of it, but there are things that I know that need to be shared so this can be properly resolved.

I joined 2 liberal enviromental orgs.....Really. Even volunteering for one of them this weekend.

What can I say....they have cool t-shirts......Im a sucker for that.

Went to the DMV to get my lost driver's liscence replaced and I found out that I have to get my doctor to fill out some medical stuff before I can get my liscense replaced. :mad:

Glad he got treated and now has meds to help him. Let's hope he'll rest well and get on the process of recovery.

Ranging from $3.58 to $3.98 here. Depending on which octane you get. I use the mid=grade so that's $3.82 right now.

I saw a station at $5 today. I paid $4.49 over the weekend......for winter blend! less MPG

I joined 2 liberal enviromental orgs.....Really. Even volunteering for one of them this weekend.

What can I say....they have cool t-shirts......Im a sucker for that.

Oh dear, I hope Jillio does not faint from shock when she reads this. :lol:

This afternoon, after work, we started working on our Federal income taxes. So much paper work, and so discouraging. Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back