What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm roasting chicken which should be ready in halfn an hour and then I'll freeze mcuh of the chicken for later this week and make soup out of the carass. Next time I wont use olive oil which burns when cooked over 400 degrees. It's nerve wracking hearing my alarm go off. There's no sign of a fire in my oven or anyhing like that and it hasn't stopped ringing yet. I keep checking my chicken to make sure everything is fine.

Finished my work for today, talked to an Inspector and a former co-worker from Tyson and got the truth as to what actually happened. I told the co-worker to go talk to the complex manager, and let him know I want to talk to him. Nothing is likely to come of it, but there are things that I know that need to be shared so this can be properly resolved.

Personally...can't you just let it go?

Personally...can't you just let it go?

no because I'm Irish, LOL. But seriously I was terminated 5 months and I still have people from Tyson coming up to me and telling me I'm still being talked about around the plant and how I was done dirty.

Went to gym, then spend most arvo online. Even did Ironing because I was bored, lol.

Now I had dinner and am chatting with an acquaintance before I head to gym.

Just bought a old comic on ebay because the aussie dollar is ssssooooo good! :D

Took Expedition into shop for hopefully the final major work. And boy is this job gonna be major. They have to find the leak for the rear A/C. So far, they have to remove the rear panels at the 3rd row seats and the dashboard. For me, that is scary.
Also made 2 trips to WalMart (forgot one item that we had to have). Put $20 of gas in my car that was only 5.226 gallons.

Completed first gathering, got my DD's softball stuff ready for practice tonight (if it's not rained out) and later I'll call mom to see what the arrangements we need to make to get her to practice on time.

Finished filing my taxes... Getting a nice refund.

Now, I have to resume my little freelance work... *Tears my eyes out* Need a Wacom tablet!

Still not going to be someone's organic orthopedic pillow. I'm looking at you, jiro.

Finished filing my taxes... Getting a nice refund.

Now, I have to resume my little freelance work... *Tears my eyes out* Need a Wacom tablet!

Still not going to be someone's organic orthopedic pillow. I'm looking at you, jiro.

261oh3s.jpg

Deep dusting today....cut off the ceiling fans and got the vacuum nozzle to suck up any dust on the ceilings...it works!...changed air filters. Overcast and cloudy today, perfect day just to sit back and watch TV.

Stopped at the pharmacy after work. Another 155 bucks out the door for insulin for the cat. :( I love her to pieces though, so no choice. :)

I convinced my brother to fire a guy who padded his work hours. I am trying not to feel guilty about it. :(

I will keep telling myself that. Thanks.

but I know it sounds so simple when I say that. I do understand there's something more to it like... he's been around for a while or you know his family or he's got kids to raise or etc.

it's sad but yea oh well... he did it to himself.. he's a thief...

but I know it sounds so simple when I say that. I do understand there's something more to it like... he's been around for a while or you know his family or he's got kids to raise or etc.

it's sad but yea oh well... he did it to himself.. he's a thief...

He was my brother's primary helper for about a year now. I went over the papers and he put in a claim for 51 hours while my brother was in the hospital. I did a little investigating and found that he did not do the work claimed. I am surprised and saddened, but I am looking out for my brother. We are on the lookout for a replacement, one who is well versed in the HVAC business. I am sure we will find someone we can trust.

He was my brother's primary helper for about a year now. I went over the papers and he put in a claim for 51 hours while my brother was in the hospital. I did a little investigating and found that he did not do the work claimed. I am surprised and saddened, but I am looking out for my brother. We are on the lookout for a replacement, one who is well versed in the HVAC business. I am sure we will find someone we can trust.

how awkward. and uncomfortable. good luck with replacement.

I took Cas for a run to the park not far from our house to play with other dogs, then stopped in at a local pet store to say hi to the owner (his wife works at our vet clinic), got to see a lady pulled over by a mouted cop (Halarious! she had the worst wardrob EVER! Me, the shop guy, and two other customers stood and watched while she got written up, aparently argued the ticket, and commented on her horrible choise of clothing. We joked that he was the "Mounted Fasion Police!"), then came home, put the dog to bed and watched Tron Legacy.

.....Yes I am a nerd....>_>

Took Expedition into shop for hopefully the final major work. And boy is this job gonna be major. They have to find the leak for the rear A/C. So far, they have to remove the rear panels at the 3rd row seats and the dashboard. For me, that is scary.
Also made 2 trips to WalMart (forgot one item that we had to have). Put $20 of gas in my car that was only 5.226 gallons.

Well - great news folks!! The repair was a very easy and simple thing. There was no leak. All the freon was still there. Seems a relay switch was faulty. Total repair cost? $62.71 Now, hubby filled it with gas and just about passed out. :giggle: $80.01 for 20.417 gallons at $3.919 per gallon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back