What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground is already covered in snow. Happy April!!!
(No classes today. :( )

Went to gym and afterward, bummed around the house doing stuff.

Then went to deaf bar in the city tonight. Didn't know many people and I was surprised to see many deaf men there and not so many deaf women. Many 18 to 20 years old there.....

Might go there again next month

You have to take a driver's test in Iowa if you are over a certain age or if someone reports you? That's nuts.

I dunno, I think it would be good to require everyone to re-take their driving test once ever 10-15 years. Note: By this, I don't just just mean those older than a certain age, but everyone, starting from the time-limit years + hold old you were when you first got your license. So if you got your license at 16, then you should have to re-take a driving test at either 26 or 31 (maybe every 15 years up until a certain age if the statistics show that there's a spike in accidents for drivers after a certain age, and every 10 years after that? I've not looked into the statistics on this.)

Mind you, this would never be implemented, because the AARP is way too powerful to allow new laws that would make it safer for everyone driving if it could be construed as targeting old peoples.

Doing freelance work and then going to ASL Bingo tonight! I hope I win a nice amount of cash or something.

I am cleaning my self cleaning stove and I think I am getting gassed to death!! YUCK!

Usual morning chores, went to Farmer's Market for the fruit for a fruit salad for tomorrow's family reunion of MIL's family. Took her to her hair appointment. A day early due to the family reunion. Went to a dollar store and bought a bunch of stuff. Made the fruit salad. Now, just trying to cool off before I fix pasta salad with shrimp for dinner.

Fooled all of the 5th graders by telling that today was a half day. Some of them were upset because they knew that their parents wouldnt be home to watch them all afternoon. Finally, 4 hours later when we, teachers, told them to pack up their backpacks before lunch to get ready to go home at noon, one of them figured it out and said "April's Fool!!" How she figured it out was the lunch schedule. On half days, the kids have lunch at 11AM instead of noon so at 11:55, that one student realized that we didnt have lunch yet and figured out the times. Hahahaha...that was fun to do with the kids today.

I am pretty screw up on medication! I am verry conflict, I am pissed off on CDA human research find on study issue on my medication
Screw seems low lost my health!

Happy April Fool's Day! It's almost over! And as far as what I did today, I pulled NO pranks on anybody. I'm dull. :lol:

my ex gf told me I have pretty sound false on all pop not good I quit anymore pop I have issues pretty aware instead good health focus on water!

my ex gf told me I have pretty sound false on all pop not good I quit anymore pop I have issues pretty aware instead good health focus on water!

Smithtr, the topic of this thread is "What did you do today?"

So, what did you do today?

Smithtr, the topic of this thread is "What did you do today?"

So, what did you do today?

I rode the bus while drinking water. I stopped at the mall and drank Diet Pepsi with dinner. :wave:

Worked both jobs today, went to my DD's softball practice, talked to a friend about tomorrow and talked to a family member about a birthday party my DD is going to tomorrow.

I was going to the store and saw a Chihuahua looking lost and frighten, the dog almost ran in front of my car ! I got out of car to try and to get the dog but she really frighten, I asked a guy if he knew who owned the dog as I was concerned about just a little dog being outside as we have a lot hawks looking for small animals! A woman told me the dog was at her back door but it was not her dog .! I when to the next house and the woman said she had a Chihuahua but she never let it out! I told her a Chihuahua is outside looking lost. The dog got out without the woman knowing it! She told me she had just put the dog food down and called her to come eat, she thought her dog was upstairs! The poor dog was trying to go to the back door of her house but the yard had a fence around it and she got confused and when to next the house thinking it was her home! I am glad I decided to go to the store, I do not like to shop on Saturday as it too crazy at the grocery store! The dog owner had just gotten back home her and never saw her dog as she had no needs to drive where she dog was. The dog was really cold too. I felt good knowing I helped a dog today! I wish the dog was friendly, she growled at me when I was talking to her owner!

I was going to the store and saw a Chihuahua looking lost and frighten, the dog almost ran in front of my car ! I got out of car to try and to get the dog but she really frighten, I asked a guy if he knew who owned the dog as I was concerned about just a little dog being outside as we have a lot hawks looking for small animals! A woman told me the dog was at her back door but it was not her dog .! I when to the next house and the woman said she had a Chihuahua but she never let it out! I told her a Chihuahua is outside looking lost. The dog got out without the woman knowing it! She told me she had just put the dog food down and called her to come eat, she thought her dog was upstairs! The poor dog was trying to go to the back door of her house but the yard had a fence around it and she got confused and when to next the house thinking it was her home! I am glad I decided to go to the store, I do not like to shop on Saturday as it too crazy at the grocery store! The dog owner had just gotten back home her and never saw her dog as she had no needs to drive where she dog was. The dog was really cold too. I felt good knowing I helped a dog today! I wish the dog was friendly, she growled at me when I was talking to her owner!
I am glad you got the dog back to her owner. :)

Got up early, did the usual morning chores, then totally blocked the bathroom sink to prevent TinkerBell from turning on the water. Cat-proofed the living room. Loaded up the Expedition with: sweet potato casserole, Watergate salad (some fluff crap with cool whip, pistachio pudding and pineapple and a few other things), my fruit salad, my rollater, some bottled water, daughter's stuff, son's stuff and MIL's step stool. Then the family loaded up, drove to the Lake Okeechobee area (Basinger) for MIL's family reunion. Then drove home and unloaded. I was unable to eat anything except for a tiny piece of ham, 1 small spoon of green beans and some of my fruit salad. Everything else had some kind of milk, butter or cheese included in it. On the way home, I went to BK to get a Whopper no cheese or bun. Since it was drive thru, they cut it up and it was like a salad and they gave me my choice of dressing, but also included BBQ sauce. Not a lot of miles, but just long straight roads with 45 MPH speed limits almost the whole way. 152 miles round trip.

Wirelessly posted

Did my usual zumba morning class at the dance studio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back