What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
conflict to something I delete on htaccess I found it wrong url!

I am relax on enjoy happy and smile pretty learn it communication!

So far, nothing. Relaxing morning at home, but going to my Dad's 75th birthday party in an hour. My sister and I are hosting it. It will feel bittersweet because 5 years ago for my Dad's 70th, we did a combo party for my Dad and his brother, my Uncle Bob because it was near his 70th too. He would have been part of today again, except that he passed away from Alzheimer's in May.

Yesterday I went to make an estimate for a roofing and porch job. The man was being a real jerk, warning me that I had better not damage any of his rose bushes and for godsake do not leave any sh*t laying around or he will call a cleanup crew which I will pay for, etc. etc.
I put the paper back in my notebook and said "Forget it" and walked away. He actually chased me and I am serious, he grabbed my shoulder and demanded to know why I was turning down the job. I told him, "Because I don't like you." :D

Yesterday I went to make an estimate for a roofing and porch job. The man was being a real jerk, warning me that I had better not damage any of his rose bushes and for godsake do not leave any sh*t laying around or he will call a cleanup crew which I will pay for, etc. etc.
I put the paper back in my notebook and said "Forget it" and walked away. He actually chased me and I am serious, he grabbed my shoulder and demanded to know why I was turning down the job. I told him, "Because I don't like you." :D

damn right. that's how you do the business.

Had a nice time at the wedding in PA. We just came back home and I am not motivated to get things ready for work tmw. I just want to lie down and do nothing. 2 day weekends dont feel enough.

I sore throat seems on pretty lots of sore! crap!

I had my share of those. Fun huh? Good call turning it down because those jobs never get better.

Good for you. I would've, and have (in similar context), done the same.

I feeling better sores! :)

im glad you better :D

I watched a lot of football today even tho my team loss. :mad: my football fanasty team kickin' ass. this evenin' i stacked dry wood b/c big rain is a comin' tomorrow.

I learn it cope on how careful avoid on health wisdom! I lots of more skills best!!

im glad you better :D

I watched a lot of football today even tho my team loss. :mad: my football fanasty team kickin' ass. this evenin' i stacked dry wood b/c big rain is a comin' tomorrow.
Thank DeafTim
oh suck on loss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back