What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big day ahead: Beat the clock in the swimming pool while "practicing fingerspelling". "Retired work" starts at 11.30am. Even remember a" hot 5 for Bottesini".

Check out the latest on Alldeaf.com.

Next major activity: what is for "supper"! Important.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I had a tumor removed today. Not a typical day for me. Everything's okay...not sure if it's malignant or not...they had to remove it because it was in a dangerous spot.

Yesterday was a bad, bad day.

I had a tumor removed today. Not a typical day for me. Everything's okay...not sure if it's malignant or not...they had to remove it because it was in a dangerous spot.

:hug:

:grouphug:

Hang in there, deafbajagal. Better to find out the results now as never. Keeping you in my thoughts. :hug:

I am pretty lots of tough! I am very lots of busy project!!!

:hug:

we are worried your sad because pray continue your touch your strong health faithful! I Hope be your better! tough ad worried you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back