What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand your reply to my reply.

me too tough communication and communication! ask you clear I understand pretty lots of learn!
I struggle final on understand normal problem! barrier understand

:hmm: Again I don't see how it could be more clear. :dunno: I guess we move on.....

Was it a sarcasm? a snide? or what?

In your post - you said "I took the ticket to an Atty and wrote a letter about what happened. Never heard another word until today when I got a letter saying it was dismissed. Not even deferred....totally dismissed."

and I replied back with "same. *shrug*"

and you replied back with "Not in Texas". So what does that suppose to mean?

my grandma 's brother I am become cousin her,, I got email my mom sad grieve my emotion hard :(

In your post - you said "I took the ticket to an Atty and wrote a letter about what happened. Never heard another word until today when I got a letter saying it was dismissed. Not even deferred....totally dismissed."

Exactly what it says....:lol: Not in Texas *facepalm*

Exactly what it says....:lol: Not in Texas *facepalm*

I had same experience as you. got nabbed for speeding. gave a ticket and letter to lawyer. couple years later. ticket got dismissed.

I had same experience as you. got nabbed for speeding. gave a ticket and letter to lawyer. couple years later. ticket got dismissed.

I think I finally understand his reply. Your's was not in Texas & he thinks he got lucky because his happened in Texas (a tougher state?).

Heading to another town to for a Deaf meet... we're doing a bowling tourney! :)

I need to get my butt up and start packing and getting dressed. I feel so lazy today!

I took it to mean that if he was in Texas, he wouldn't be able to get out of the ticket.

I think I finally understand his reply. Your's was not in Texas & he thinks he got lucky because his happened in Texas (a tougher state?).

I took it to mean that if he was in Texas, he wouldn't be able to get out of the ticket.

see? all for more reason why I asked for explanation.

Since he went a'round and round... it's most likely some snide remark because of probably *shrug* part :dunno2:

It's funny, one person may see it totally simple and impossible to not see it another possible way but there is always other views.

Par for the course in life.

It's funny, one person may see it totally simple and impossible to not see it another possible way but there is always other views.

Par for the course in life.

hence.... I asked for a simple explanation. Can't be that hard, right?

We all pitched in and did heavy cleaning today....I'm wore out...gave my doggie a bath, a shave & perfumed her. Cocktiels had a spray bath also, cleaned their cage, washed their toys, etc. Now we're relaxing, plan to get out to Subway in a little while....watching UFC on TV...it's a very overcast day, very cool (unusual!), the river is flowing very fast. Opened the patio door to get the breeze and air out the house a little. Plans for tonight? R-e-l-a-x!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back