What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that I should go and take a dump.

Umm...

Thinking about how I should get my sleep cycle back on track... has been staying up every night lately.

And... um... wanted to go to church today, but missed it.

The topic is "what are you thinking about" It was what I thought at the time :)

BTW, i feel greeeeatttttt :)

While waiting for my aid to come through, I applied for a loan to tide me over until then. Still waiting on the aid AND the loan to be processed 2 months after the semester started and counting...

MDC's Financial Aid office is so inefficient!!

I'm thinking about where my money is and why I don't have it yet????

I am looking

Just looking at this mish mash of details the local utility gave me for putting in an underground electric service. They have been around a very long time and hand me a pile of detail sheets with numerous conflicting numbers and details and important details missing and a material list that does not actually cover the whole installation. Irritating, means phone calls, misunderstandings, extra work, and in the end more money spent than necessary.

While waiting for my aid to come through, I applied for a loan to tide me over until then. Still waiting on the aid AND the loan to be processed 2 months after the semester started and counting...

MDC's Financial Aid office is so inefficient!!

I'm thinking about where my money is and why I don't have it yet????

blame Obama :laugh2:

What I just don't understand is how did they came to a decision in choosing one daughter to run dad's business when he has 3 other daughters and a son too? We are supposed to be working together as a family, The last thing I need is all the arguing and fighting, I wish all of us will stick together and help dad get through his recovery, and I think that's more important than all the fighting and arguments.

I know dad would be so disappointed if he knew we were arguing about his business and not working together as a family. I can understand that this discussion about my dad's business needs to be discussed, and how we all would want to continue to keep his business alive and running, because the bbq business is my dad's dreams. but choosing one daughter to run it along with her husband doesn't seem fair or right to me.

That's just wrong. You need to do something about this because what they are doing is clearly against your father's wishes as you truly believe to be.

How much I am looking forward to walking to Cici's pizza with my daughter.

needs to pick up my earmould from the hospital. Also going out for a night in town for my friend's 19th on saturday. It's a optional fancy dress theme. I dont know if I want to dress up or not and what as?

Hmmm :hmm:

I am thinking about how my article is most likely going to be published in two local newspapers. :)

That's just wrong. You need to do something about this because what they are doing is clearly against your father's wishes as you truly believe to be.

I will when the time is right. Right now it's not the time to talk to them about it, believe me I won't let it slide.

I will when the time is right. Right now it's not the time to talk to them about it, believe me I won't let it slide.

damn right! :mad2:

Fight for your right to participate in family business! Do you know who has the power of attorney to make decisions such as this?

Hope you & your siblings gets to be heard and have a say in how business is to be run.

Good luck!!

Sorry to hear that, Cher. I agree with some posters on this. Fight your rights when your time is right and then, go for it. Good luck!
:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back