What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get going to school.. d@mn you AD! :giggle:

I will be back later on... Fridays I start very early!!

I really missed you all when I was so busy the first 6 weeks. :ily:

I'm thinking how weird DeafCaver is...in a good way, mind you.

I'm thinking how I'm lucky to be alive today this sunny morning.

I'm thinking how I needed to not write down too much of my thoughts here.

im thinking about the decision I may have to make. I'm hoping next week is fast!!!

I'm thinking how lucky that I am that my third grader wanted me to come have lunch with hi today. I enjoyed having lunch with the third grade.

I'm thinking that my knee hurts, again, and I should really get off the computer and do some tidying.

I'm thinking how lucky that I am that my third grader wanted me to come have lunch with hi today. I enjoyed having lunch with the third grade.

that's so cute.

Single mom thinking...

Uhhh.... I'm thinking about million thoughts all at once... ARGH!!! Was thinking about career change for better.. (not easy subject to think about!), What to do today with kids.. Would like to go out and do something fun with kids and even to make new friends! Or should we stay in, I cook kids favorite meal and watch rental movies tonight.. even make their favorite dessert "build our own ice cream sundae"!!! Also would like to chitchat with new friend son VP after kids goes to bed tonight. Hmmm ... Not sure what to do yet... Darn.. LOL!

is feeling urgh..... brain is full of too much stufff

I am thinking about how the title "Father Raped 8 Month Old Baby" without even opening the thread has disurbed me already. Ugh!

I was thinking of buying a new Blackberry Curve 8900 phone but I have to wait my 2 year contract, which will be expired by June 2010. That's 8 months away... I asked the salesman at T-Mobile store a question - How long do I have to wait before I can upgrade my phone? They said I can upgrade my phone in April. I can't wait!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking about how to make more money. I've not had a 40 hr week in over a month. If things don't improve I may get a second job. I need to come up with money for spring tuition!

What i'm asking is if he thought is the father weird for doing that to his baby daughter or if he thought shel was wierd for saying that.

The word in the emoticon is "werd" not "weird". Werd is basically slang for "I agree". So basically, I agreed with Shel that I didn't even have to open the thread to realize how disturbing it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back