What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about what I still have to do by Saturday eve for the bday party and busy doing a TO DO LIST as to not forget half of it :giggle:

Good Morning Everyone! Well, I just woke up and find that I do not have to go to work today. Not a good thing for me. And I'm thinking about what to do today....a long list of things to do. Yikes. Hope ya'll have a good day. :grouphug:

thinking about school that's coming up soon...

@Loghead, glad to hear that you're doing well.
@hohDougRN, I know the feeling...
@Kaelei, have fun! Say hi for me. :)
@JClarke, you're not alone on this one. I had the same thing happen to me before. Hope your phone recovers.
@JamieLynn, you'll be fine. Just take one thing at a time. :D
@daystarnite, good morning to you too. How about trying something new or baking your favorite cookies?

Oh good grief.. At least wait after Halloween!! :lol:

I am already seeing Christmas Decos in Dept stores... I'm like WTF!!

there's some christmas boxes out here already. I can't wait to put up decorations around the house!

Thinking about my baby and how much I miss my grandmother... I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!

Thinking about my baby's future and everything in our life... I am sure things will be okay since we have a supportive family who are supporting us through everything with the baby and etc....

so freaking excited about the baby.... :D

I just found out my oldest pair of jeans has a hole in the back and I went to the store wearing them and I just realized that everyone must've been able to see my underwear. I don't always wear underwear either. :Oops:

@daystarnite, good morning to you too. How about trying something new or baking your favorite cookies?

I didn't really try anything new today. Just did some reading, had fun house-hunting for my parents, cooked dinner for my family, and of course spending a lot of time on my laptop. :roll:

I just found out my oldest pair of jeans has a hole in the back and I went to the store wearing them and I just realized that everyone must've been able to see my underwear. I don't always wear underwear either. :Oops:

:giggle: Not at the situation, but the fact that I also realised today having a hole in the back of my favorite pants... coincidence... :wave: I'm sooooo :mad2: I hope I can fix that!!!

I had a pair of jeans for 7 years that ended up the same way! At one point I even had some ventilation going on downstairs just because of how much they were worn. And then they "disappeared" and I suspect my mom's the culprit.

I was thinking of not going to the Topsfield Fair tomorrow. It will be raining all day.
Hmm, I am thinking....

I am thinking I had a lucky day as opening day of Zombieland was in the OC theater and I just got back from a matinee showing.. it was funny!

I am thinking about how I am happy about it being the weekend. :)

Me too although I do enjoy my job tremendously. I have a very very good class and schedule this year. No stress at all!!! Yay!!!

I'm thinking about seizing the day since watching "Dead Poets Society"

I think Robin Williams is an amazing actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back