What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about getting the house cleaned up, getting my truck cleaned up, take my biology test then have a home movie night with my DD, lights turned off, popcorn, and watch movies on the big TV downstairs. But it's also a nice fall day - too bad we don't have any easy hiking trails nearby for my DD to enjoy.

I'm thinking about seizing the day since watching "Dead Poets Society" I think Robin Williams is an amazing actor.

I love that movie. It is very deep and good. I agreed that Robin Williams is a great actor, and a great person.
I wanted to watch it soon. I haven't seen it for a while. Hmmmm...

I am thinking about getting myself ready to clean up the whole house for my sister's birthday...
Wish me luck because it is quite a messy house (because of three kids living here). :run:

I'm thinking about seizing the day since watching "Dead Poets Society"

I think Robin Williams is an amazing actor.

I havent seen that movie in like 20 years. I should watch it again.

Yes, Robin Williams is an extremely talented actor. One of the few actors I have admiration for.

I am thinking about how I feel like a pig after eating so many jelly beans. :lol:

I bought Halloween candy and I've already eaten half of the chocolate! I ate too much chocolate today. :giggle:

I had a pair of jeans for 7 years that ended up the same way! At one point I even had some ventilation going on downstairs just because of how much they were worn. And then they "disappeared" and I suspect my mom's the culprit.

don't you hate it when noticing your favorite clothes are disappearing and you know who did it? :mad2:

agree about robin williams, he's probably be one of the actors id like to have a conversation with

I'm thinking how extremely upset I am, all of a sudden, the family were discussing about the future of my dad's business, and they came to a decision that my dad's business is going to be hand over to my hearing sister and her husband, and they haven't been working there for years like I have, my sister had worked for our dad off and on, her husband worked for my dad for just two years, I've been working for my dad for over 20 years. The reason why they couldn't let me be part of the business because I'm deaf, why does deaf have to be an issue?? :mad: Why can't all of us run it together?? I know in my heart that my dad would want us all to run it together.

I'm thinking how extremely upset I am, all of a sudden, the family were discussing about the future of my dad's business, and they came to a decision that my dad's business is going to be hand over to my hearing sister and her husband, and they haven't been working there for years like I have, my sister had worked for our dad off and on, her husband worked for my dad for just two years, I've been working for my dad for over 20 years. The reason why they couldn't let me be part of the business because I'm deaf, why does deaf have to be an issue?? :mad: Why can't all of us run it together?? I know in my heart that my dad would want us all to run it together.

I think that's terrible of them to do that. Can u fight for what you deserve?

Cheri, that's not fair. You deserve to be an owner.

Sorry to hear that, Cheri. :( That is very disrespectful and ignorant of your siblings. I honestly don't know what I would think if I were in your position.

Thinking.... of how overwhelmed I am at the moment. I got some unpacked. but oh my!!

Thinking I need to chuck majority of the of the crap I brought over here and have a huge yard sale!!!!

oh boy! Can you find his legal document to see if your name on the paper? Do not ask your family about it yet because your sister will rip his original document at his house. Go to a Probate Court and find about his documents for his business. It is not hard for you to find the documents at the Probate Court Department.

If there is no document, then he needs to sign it so that you would take over his business immediately before they find out something. Pls pm me if you tell me after you found out from the Probate Court.

I am thinking about how I really want to do well on my functions test tomorrow... but a lot of it is very confusing. He doesn't teach it well. :confused:

To me, that's BIG time oppression. I feel angry for Cheri. I hope she fights them tooth and nail for her rights.

What I just don't understand is how did they came to a decision in choosing one daughter to run dad's business when he has 3 other daughters and a son too? We are supposed to be working together as a family, The last thing I need is all the arguing and fighting, I wish all of us will stick together and help dad get through his recovery, and I think that's more important than all the fighting and arguments.

I know dad would be so disappointed if he knew we were arguing about his business and not working together as a family. I can understand that this discussion about my dad's business needs to be discussed, and how we all would want to continue to keep his business alive and running, because the bbq business is my dad's dreams. but choosing one daughter to run it along with her husband doesn't seem fair or right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back