What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking how NICE it is to be home alone now. Been so long! No kids and no hubby pestering me. Just the dog but I can always kick her outside. LOL!

Poor dog :giggle: But I totally get what you mean... ;)

I'm at work now so I guess i'll seek sustenance in our cafeteria. Will probably be something boring. :roll:

Sorry to read that... We don't have cafeteria and since I have to pay attention on what I am eating I am used to cooking daily! Hope they have at least something half-way decent ;)

Thinking that she should be getting ready for the piano recital instead of AD-ing (yes it's my new word)

Jamie

I'm thinking that I need to get motivated to go house hunting. I am also wishing that it has been six weeks post op, cause I really want to ride my horses!

I am thinking...

1. About what to wear tomorrow as It's a deaf event night out in town which occurs every two months
2. currently has nothing to do and wants to talk to some Alldeafers but doesnt know who is free to chat!
3. Is thinking how tired she is and is worried about her test in 3 weeks :S

I'm thinking I should have done a list of all the things I have to do tomorrow :hmm:

Jamie

I am thinking of going to the "Gifts of Mother Earth" conference tomorrow morning all day. We will do nature talk (only problem is I won't have an ASL terp) but my niece will write it down and explain what it is about and then meditation with massage and talk about herbs and cooking the traditional dishes. Us, Native Indians, need to go with the flow with our Mother Earth. I need that very much and I do some of my own Medicine Wheel meaning living with nature (taking care of myself and speaking to the Earth with sweetgrass, sage, rocks and just pray to the Creator to bring peace and love into our lives).

Thinking how I would be able to stay awake and not fall asleep while working and being in the competition tomorrow at my school...I have to get up at 7AM again..*grumbles*

im wondering why JamieLynn's bf banned her from chatrooms?

Because I'm addicted to them, so message boards is the only thing I am letting myself onto :giggle: It's easier to limit down, except that by now I am already AD-addicted and when bf comes home at night he's like :roll: Are you AD-ing again? Then I pout for a couple of minutes because I know he is right so... yeah... :cool2:

Thinking I should get moved because bf will be home soon to pick me up so we can go to IKEA, elseway he's going to scold me again for AD-ing :giggle:

JL

I'm thinking that I got to put in long hours today at work, and I don't feel up to it, but I don't have much choice. :|

im waiting for my g/f to text me cos im bored.....shes at work atm

its like 9.50pm here :roll:

I'm thinking that bf gave me his cold from last night... :( Next time I'm sleeping on the couch... ;)

JL

I am thinking of whether to be lazy today or go workout. Very foggy outside which is making me feel sleepy.

I'm thinking "Are all men a pain in the a** when all they have is a simple cold"?

:shrug: Jamie

I'm thinking that JamieLynn looks a bit like Jennifer Garner. :)

I'm thinking that JamieLynn looks a bit like Jennifer Garner. :)

I think she looks a LOT like Jennifer Garner. :lol: If I bumped her into the streets, I am sure I would think that I have seen the actual movie star herself.

I still have build-in webcam, but I never use it. I may think abt video chat if I can try. The plm is that I have no confidence, lol.

Thinking! Thank goodness we are going out to eat! Don't feel like cooking. Been a totally lazy day for me!

Thinkin' : Prepare to wear a nice dress and get ready for banquet at church tonight. Fellowship time together. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back