What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can always say piss off :cool2:

I would like to however they were clients before I came on board.

Their stupidity got them arrested on the reservation as they walked into the victim's house.

"We just wanted to see how Indians live." :roll:

I would like to however they were clients before I came on board.

Their stupidity got them arrested on the reservation as they walked into the victim's house.

"We just wanted to see how Indians live." :roll:

trespassing?

Thinking about how much I'm looking forward to getting my pool fix in 45 mins :)

I don't know if people lock their doors at the Spokane I.R. but the fact remains that they walked into the house, uninvited, and were obnoxious, disrespectful to the family that lives there as the family asked them to leave.

They walked into an Indian family's house on the reservation just to see how Indians live......*smh*

wwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaatttttttttt?????????????????????? :mad2:

I don't know if people lock their doors at the Spokane I.R. but the fact remains that they walked into the house, uninvited, and were obnoxious, disrespectful to the family that lives there as the family asked them to leave.

Whoa so the family was HOME and someone had the balls to do this?? I'd be afraid of getting SHOT!!! you're right, MORONS!!! :roll:

We are trying to encourage the clients to accept the plea but they are adamant in their innocence as "we didn't know".

If they don't accept it, then we would go to trial where they could get the maximum penalty.

We are trying to encourage the clients to accept the plea but they are adamant in their innocence as "we didn't know".

If they don't accept it, then we would go to trial where they could get the maximum penalty.

what's the max penalty? and plea bargain?

Plea bargain is where they accept the charges at a lesser penalty whereas if we go to trial and are founded guilty--they could impose the maximum penalty.

Right now--we got it for 3 months of jail time--possibly waived-- plus 40 hours of community service on the I.R.

If they don't accept it-- we would go to trial and they could be looking at 1-2 years jail time.

Plea bargain is where they accept the charges at a lesser penalty whereas if we go to trial and are founded guilty--they could impose the maximum penalty.

Right now--we got it for 3 months of jail time--possibly waived-- plus 40 hours of community service on the I.R.

If they don't accept it-- we would go to trial and they could be looking at 1-2 years jail time.

Seems impossible not to know you can't just walk in someone's house. Too bad these are your clients.

yea I meant to ask what penalty will they receive under max penalty.. and plea bargain. man.... they would be a douchebag for not accepting plea bargain because it's a steal. Here's how you can convince them to accept plea bargain. draw a small circle. explain to them that this is what their ass holes currently look like. and then draw a big circle - which is what their ass hole would looks like after 1-2 years.

These clients are my boss's as I been assisting him with the case.

If they were my client's to begin with, I wouldn't have accepted the case. However since these client's are good friends of my boss's family--he felt obligated.

yea I meant to ask what penalty will they receive under max penalty.. and plea bargain. man.... they would be a douchebag for not accepting plea bargain because it's a steal. Here's how you can convince them to accept plea bargain. draw a small circle. explain to them that this is what their ass holes currently look like. and then draw a big circle - which is what their ass hole would looks like after 1-2 years.

Funny....

<-- Thinking why we have to defend these clients that we have for their stupidity.

I'm thinking that these clients pay a lot of money due to stupidity, to their attorneys. (plus the cost of others that follows the court process)

:)

These clients are my boss's as I been assisting him with the case.

If they were my client's to begin with, I wouldn't have accepted the case. However since these client's are good friends of my boss's family--he felt obligated.

ouch....... that friends should be ashamed of themselves for putting their friend (your boss) in an awkward, difficult position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back