What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m thinking it´s my bedtime soon... :aw:

I am thinking of whether to be lazy today or go workout. Very foggy outside which is making me feel sleepy.

I am thinking about how glad I am that I decided to work-out instead of being lazy.

I am thinking how boring a 2 hour long lecture it will be today? :dunno2:

I am thinking of the things I am blessed with and can't complain. I had a great dinner at the reception my job held tonight. I was dreading it big time, good thing I went.

I'm thinking I shouldn't go to work because I'm coughing my lungs out. See how it goes in the morning. Maybe my co-workers will throw me out or convince the boss to let me go home. But first I'm gonna go get some meds... this is crazy ;)

Jamie

Thinking how lucky my best friend Bryce is to go to Australia for two whole months and how I can't wait to see him again in July.

when is he in australia and where?

He'll be in Sydney for a month and then he'll be in New Zealand for a month... He's leaving 5th of April and won't back back until 31st of June. Lucky him huh?

I'm thinking about have homemade schnitzel and bavarian potatoes salad serve green salad since my hubby texted me few hours ago that he is going to cook for evening snack...mmmhhh

I'm thinking about going to bed, It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm getting tired....

I was thinking about this too... starts getting sunnier here :giggle:

JL

Thinking vacation is over, my husband going back to work. At least I am going out to dinner with my daughter, so that will be fun.

Plus Chuck, Medium and Heroes tonight. Altogether, no a bad day.

I'm thinking CRAP it's only Monday!!! And 1 hour 45 minutes left of it... my brain has been numb all day and I've accomplished NOTHING!!!

<-- Thinking why we have to defend these clients that we have for their stupidity.

Thinking I should have a shower and go to bed instead of surfing on the net and Ad-ing :giggle:

Jamie

i am thinking that i should get my observations ready for tomorrow and i am thinking of anybody doing childcare or is a teacher etc if they could pm me?

is thinking how much i love being in the deaf community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back