What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure out on pretty thinking, bad snow blizzard again today, I think so tomorrow execrise expect, I think so figure out expect. I am alots of overwhelimg not easy lots of issues rough! that is why!

No snow here in Toronto-just cold.
More Cochlear Implant exercise-celebrating St Patrick's day

Thinking how nice it was to spend the day with lot's of my Irish relatives and friends. Corn beef, cabbage, turnips and carrots and Irish bread for dessert. The large crowd gave me a headache though and my tinnitus is roaring now. Hopefully I will be able to sleep.

Wirelessly posted

My mom got mad at me and hung up the phone bec I accepted my oldest Niece's hearing loss.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

My mom got mad at me and hung up the phone bec I accepted my oldest Niece's hearing loss.

You mean because you said "yes she is deaf" and your mother wanted you to say she isn't?

Or you said "it's okay to be deaf?"

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

You mean because you said "yes she is deaf" and your mother wanted you to say she isn't?

Or you said "it's okay to be deaf?"

I said , it ok. She got mad and hung up, I was like what did do?

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Wirelessly posted

:dunno:...what did ur mother want you to do?...

Exactly. I said, see this what I mean, People like you go ballistic. What do you want me to do , cry? She said , see this why I didn't want to tell bec of your reaction. I said, my reaction? She got mad and hung up.

Wirelessly posted

I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe your mother will feel better about it and see she was a bit irrational after she has time to process it.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe your mother will feel better about it and see she was a bit irrational after she has time to process it.

Right. That's my brother's decision better yet my Niece's decision. She's 16 going on 17 in Aug. She would be considered late-deafened. She seems to be doing ok. She's sick, her cough sounds awful , the doctor said , she's losing her hearing. The good side, she's not in the hospital with a high fever.

alots of pretty crazy on difficult really lots of alots of hard work cheer that is great glad of me impressive me! that is good I am gym I am tired!

Bad news: snow falling here in Toronto. Good news: exercise! shovel

Hearing aids which one should I buy Oticon Chili SP9/7 or Phonak Naida, I haven't decided yet?

Really pissed with a neighbor. I am about to call the police if he doesn't stop. Am thankful the windows are not in the range of fire, but so help me, if he hits the dog again with a golf ball, his A$$ is toast.

Really pissed with a neighbor. I am about to call the police if he doesn't stop. Am thankful the windows are not in the range of fire, but so help me, if he hits the dog again with a golf ball, his A$$ is toast.

Is that the same guy that plays golf in his underwear?....That poor dog...if it had been my doggie that got hit...I'd go out there with my golf clubs and knock that man's own balls...even put his head on a tee and see how far I could shoot it....

i discover today that something less than human been sexually abusing my daughter so been thinking what to do cops everyone involved,but cops more likely arrest you for parking violation here..people knew it going on and did nothing,it all hit fan now,so thinking do we pin creep up by nuts chop them or what cos the law will fail my girl

Ugh more snow in the forecast this week ... can't wait to exchange the white snow scenery for white sand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back