What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making these. My sister in law posted the pic and recipe on facebook and I've been seeing it all night. I want them badly now. I have my grocery list made and everything for them....snickers brownies
Jasey's Crazy Daisy: Snickers Brownies

Those look SO SO SO YUMMY!!!!

I will let you know how they cam out. Going to have to do it on my day off, sounds like a process, making one layer at a time and letting cool before you another layer. :D

I don't make yummy stuff like that cause I will eat it all. Especially while PMSing.

Thinking I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Tinnitus is awful after sitting in a baptism class for two hours and not hearing a single word. Another two hour class next week. Worth it though to be godmother to my sweet great niece. Not quite sure why they make you go to these classes when I am the same religion????

oh hi from Toronto. I'm thinking how really behind Canada is... reminds me of America in 90's.

no VP. no IP-Relay. no unlimited data plan. nothing. nearly no support at all for deafies. that's just plain dang crazy! :crazy:

but hey..... at least we got the same power plug.... :lol:

oh hi from Toronto. I'm thinking how really behind Canada is... reminds me of America in 90's.

no VP. no IP-Relay. no unlimited data plan. nothing. nearly no support at all for deafies. that's just plain dang crazy! :crazy:

but hey..... at least we got the same power plug.... :lol:

We have VRS, VPs and IP relay (through numerous providers) and unlimited data plans here in Alberta (BC does too). I am shocked to hear these are not availableToronto/Ontario. :shock:

We have VRS, VPs and IP relay (through numerous providers) and unlimited data plans here in Alberta (BC does too). I am shocked to hear these are not availableToronto/Ontario. :shock:

very strange!

Wondering how my coworkers' brains got sucked out of their head? And by who? They don't appear to be sneezing them out. Zombies don't mind a mess. Perhaps there are some sneaky aliens about. Does a brain just shrink when you don't use it (neural atrophy)?

Thinking about chucking it all in the crapper!!

Just issues that I have to deal with on a rotating basis. MIL who doesn't care that I need a life and mother's declining dementia.

Wondering how my coworkers' brains got sucked out of their head? And by who? They don't appear to be sneezing them out. Zombies don't mind a mess. Perhaps there are some sneaky aliens about. Does a brain just shrink when you don't use it (neural atrophy)?

The aliens are cleverly hiding in cellphones. Text only is the only safe use. They have found away to suck out neuronic energy and transmit to feed the mothership hidden behind the moon.

I will let you know how they cam out. Going to have to do it on my day off, sounds like a process, making one layer at a time and letting cool before you another layer. :D
Mayor Bloomberg is going put a fat tax on you! Sounds good good!!

Thinking about my "new location"....moved my desk,computer, phone and VP to my bedroom....feels strange....more private and more room in the dining room...and away from all the hustle and bustle in the house...only set-back is...my doggie & cat still follow me and sit right by my chair....plus I can't keep an eye on the fridge..(the boys)...:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

Don't let others bring you down, life is too short for that. Do Something good to yourself, treat yourself to a good book, nails did, hair did , new hair color etc.. Do Zumba heehee

Yes, I like baseball. It's evil that I have no date for St. Patricks parade this weekend nor do I have a date for Opening Day!!!

I'm thinking that when you mostly eat healthy food, if you eat junk it makes you feel like junk. I made those snicker brownies.......now I feel gross. it was good though

Attachments

• 531684_4931324758777_1001265180_n.jpg
    531684_4931324758777_1001265180_n.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back