What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good...what color?

Exterior is two shades of blue. A darker blue for the trim and a medium blue for the main. Can't seem to get a link for the two colors, but it's Behr Exterior Premium Plus, Romantic Isle, (590D-4) for the main portion and Star Spangled (590D-7) for the trim.

MIL's house on one side is grey with a slight blue tinge, but mostly "battleship" grey. The other house next to us around the corner is bright coral colored. She didn't want it so bright, but can't afford new paint so is dealing with it for the next few years. Across the street is a butter cream yellow house.

Thinking about the Sneeches. Sure the Star-Bellies excluded the other Sneeches. But what about the envy of the Sneeches for wanting stars on their bellies.
6117208.gif

I'm thinking about how it's Friday and I don't want to be at work anymore!

I think so soon plan soon got exciting to patient next to appointment to whoot!

More Cochlear Implant exercise tonight-SPN(Single professional network) dance.
Bad news tomorrow-final Serenade in the park to a live band for this year.

I wouldn't help, but wonder if all animals use universal ASL. I mean, what if a deaf fox and a deaf wolf were at park using ASL and bragging about how they hunt rabbits for life and deaf rabbits eavesdropped on them? I bet deaf rabbit will feel hurt about conversation between the deaf fox and deaf wolf?

Has ASL migrated to Australian animals say crocodiles/ Kangaroos or hippos?

How easy it is to put library books on a tablet computer. And how cheap it is! Not even necessary to leave home.

The Malteset/Shistzu that my friend just brought over, named "Oliver"....My doggie went all nuts over him....(me too)....am hoping I can find another Shistzu or Maltese as a playmate for my doggie.....

I just finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer season six for the second time. I'm still shocked at what my favorite character is capable of. I can't stop thinking about what she did after she lost someone she love. Revenge can be brutal!

I just finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer season six for the second time. I'm still shocked at what my favorite character is capable of. I can't stop thinking about what she did after she lost someone she love. Revenge can be brutal!

I have watched them over and over. For some reason, this show "clicks" with my husband. He has now watched the whole series at least 5 times and still goes back for more.

I am now thinking that Sammy, our cat, is really missing Tinkerbell. He keeps looking around for something. He also goes to the toy basket we have for him and pulls out toys and takes them to the stuffed animals looking for them to play with him. It's sad in a way. I think we will plan on getting another cat or kitten when we get the house. We are also looking at getting a dog.

I'm thinking... Ever wonder what it would be like to know what everyone is thinking? Just read this thread. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

I have watched them over and over. For some reason, this show "clicks" with my husband. He has now watched the whole series at least 5 times and still goes back for more.

Maybe I misunderstood but you made it sound like it's a bad thing that your husband like the show. Angel is cool too, but Buffy is 100X better.

Isn't technology great! I just sent a text message to my daughter back home to "rise & shine" to get up for church. :D

Isn't technology great! I just sent a text message to my daughter back home to "rise & shine" to get up for church. :D

Sure is!....haven't sent any text msgs. to my boys....but I've verbally/phone wakened them early in the AM with a "Rise & Shine, Kid!....it's the good ol' morning time!".....to get grumbling and and eyes shooting daggers at me! :giggle:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back