What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Thinking of my Zumba class coming up in Sept!

I'm thinking I really wish I had Tylenol or something. I have a really bad ache in my left ear and I can't sleep. I have school tomorrow. On a positive view though, I am sometime within the next couple weeks going to meet up with a new audiologist to see, if I can make payments for my hearing aids. Wish me luck.

I am thinking what should I do tomorrow morning.... road cycling, or surf ?

more likely surf, but it was tough decision :P

I would say swim with the fishies because it's been hot all summer long.

It is always cool here in San Francisco.... here's weather for all year is between 50 in the am to 65 in the afternoon and go back to 50 at nights. I often surf at 55 degrees in the morning.

Hourly forecast for San Francisco

LUCKY! I miss San Francisco. My family got to go out there and just got back. I really wanted to go with them, but I had to start school. That's crazy 55? in the morning? :eek3: I'm just jealous you get to live there and i'm stuck in the heat.

Thinking about this Church Conference Im at. Wondering what to expect tomorrow. Hope there is some good talks.

I'm thinking I don't want to go to school today. I have to be up in 4 hours to start getting ready. I have to be there at 7:30 which means I leave the house at around 6ish :/

If it's short hours in class, u can sleep later what time will u be back after school?

Last edited:
I'm thinking I'm off to see the wizard the wonderful...no not really :p I'm thinking I don't want to go to school, but I have to leave right now so bye ttyl :D

I'm thinking of how much I've accomplished so far of being smoke-free for 5 months now.

I'm also thinking about going out for a 2 1/2 miles walk/run at the park and drink that delicious ice cold water. The more I walk/run the more addictive it becomes.

I'm thinking I really wish I had Tylenol or something. I have a really bad ache in my left ear and I can't sleep. I have school tomorrow. On a positive view though, I am sometime within the next couple weeks going to meet up with a new audiologist to see, if I can make payments for my hearing aids. Wish me luck.

If your earache does not go away and the doctor can't find a reason for it ,you should go to the dentist . You could have a bad tooth. I knew someone that had an earache it turned out to be a tooth that was causing it.

that does work. everytime i feel the urge to smoke, go to a shop and see the price of smokes. that just sickens me. the cost of smokes can now equal a monthly car payment. :ugh:

I could not believe what cigarettes by the carton cost now , over $20.00 and that was in NH. I do not smoke , I never took up the habit my dad smoke and I saw what a time he had trying to stop.

That I really shouldn't have had that vodka and redbull a few hours ago. I am stil WIDE awake and it's 2 am. gah I'm going to be garbage tomorrow

I'm thinking I should go to sleep now. It's late and I have class in the morning and have to be up 5.5 hours from now.

I'm thinking it would be nice if all deaf dogs get together, use ASL, drink beer, romp around, and discuss Deaf Culture together. However, I worry as deaf Beagle and deaf Poodles may have difference of opinion on attire to use for dog park so maybe it won't work.

I'm thinking it would be nice if all deaf dogs get together, use ASL, drink beer, romp around, and discuss Deaf Culture together. However, I worry as deaf Beagle and deaf Poodles may have difference of opinion on attire to use for dog park so maybe it won't work.

:laugh2:...+ a :giggle:...can't imagine what a Beagle and a Poodle would have in common.....

Fingers crossed - Charity auction for a 2002 BMW R1200C Montana!

Thinking my house is really coming along. Since I stopped posting pictures a lot has been done.

Plumbing - finished, passed all inspections.
Electrical - line finished, waiting for power company to hook up and then final inspection.
Insulation - finished, passed inspection.
Drywall - almost done.
Doors - installed.
Decorative trim work - completed around windows and doors. That will be all the budget can do.

Power company will be out next Friday to hook up and get it running. Hopefully, between now and then, we will have at least 3 days of no rain so we can have last of concrete poured for back patio and pad for A/C unit. Contractor also wants to begin painting the outside.

Thinking my house is really coming along. Since I stopped posting pictures a lot has been done.

Plumbing - finished, passed all inspections.
Electrical - line finished, waiting for power company to hook up and then final inspection.
Insulation - finished, passed inspection.
Drywall - almost done.
Doors - installed.
Decorative trim work - completed around windows and doors. That will be all the budget can do.

Power company will be out next Friday to hook up and get it running. Hopefully, between now and then, we will have at least 3 days of no rain so we can have last of concrete poured for back patio and pad for A/C unit. Contractor also wants to begin painting the outside.

Sounds good...what color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back