What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was generally just answering the "what are you thinking about" question. But My interests consists of Doctor who and a few geeky hobbies. I don't think there are many people around here that are into the things i am, which is why i didn't really go into details about it. :P

Bottesini your dog is really adorable!

It is cool to be geeky now!

I was just on facebook, and an old, very old, like 19 years ago old, boyfriend sent me a message in my chat box. You know, hi how are ya been a long time, so we do catch up. Yes I'm still living in SC (he's from NH where I moved from) just separated a few months ago, he's getting married next month and wants to invite me to his wedding if I'll be up there. No I won't, but congrats etc etc. But then he tells me to remember that good things happen to good people and that I have a soft soul that many men find comforting. So of course I say "thank you", but now really I'm thinking.....
what do you mean? I have a soft soul? like a gentle soul maybe? what a strange conversation too..... invite me, an ex girlfriend, to your wedding when you haven't seen or talked to me in years? :shock:

Yeah that was a very strange conversation, he did not ask his fiancee how she would feel about you going to the wedding. this made me wonder about the guy, does he care his fiancee's feeling . I bet this fiancee would had been shocked too if you had showed up at her wedding.

Think of this way look at all the money you're saving and how much better it is for your health. Some people put all the money they saved aside and buy them self a reward . Keep up the good work!

that does work. everytime i feel the urge to smoke, go to a shop and see the price of smokes. that just sickens me. the cost of smokes can now equal a monthly car payment. :ugh:

I was generally just answering the "what are you thinking about" question. But My interests consists of Doctor who and a few geeky hobbies. I don't think there are many people around here that are into the things i am, which is why i didn't really go into details about it. :P

do not worry. your dr. sheldon cooper is out there somewhere and when you find him, bazinga!!!

I quit smoking for 9 months....put a $5 bill in the can everyday....also I slept a hell of a lot to keep my mind off of the cigarettes....and gained a few pounds, even tho' I ate a lot of salads and drank a lot of water....

Avoided those who did smoke, put a sign on the door "No Smoking!"....Taking long walks with the doggie....avoiding any stress....left the house when the urge got to be too much...going shopping, but mostly just "looking around" in the stores....around people and places where you could not smoke....

Called all my friends/family...and telling them about the dangers of smoking and they needed to quit!...(and got cussed out a few times!) :giggle:....

Now, I have the Electronic Cigarettes....it helps....but the "urge" to sneak a cigarete in the closet or a good hiding place?....never ends....

Im thinkin how suck it is that fool Mitt Romney is comin to Zanesville,OH today..He is goin to Tom's Ice Cream Bowl..the place I used to go to when I was little in elementary..(school event) I hope he drop his ice cream. :lol:

Im thinkin how suck it is that fool Mitt Romney is comin to Zanesville,OH today..He is goin to Tom's Ice Cream Bowl..the place I used to go to when I was little in elementary..(school event) I hope he drop his ice cream. :lol:

He was in St. Augustine, Florida the other day....and received a huge and very welcoming crowd.....

Hearing aids. Not sure what to think about them.

Hearing aids. Not sure what to think about them.

Well, never wore one (would not help)....and seems they are very "pricey"....but would probably spend my last dime if one would help me tho',

Thinking the next 4 weekends are going to be so crazy!!! All 3 of my kids are moving to new places and requested Dad and his truck!! So thankful that they are all still somewhat close.
My kitchen remodel is temporarily on hold which is ok, no need to stress hubby out.

I'm losing my patience with the job hunt.... I am still employed but getting sick of my job and I wanna get the hell out of there before I go nuts. :rl:

Things always seem to work out for me. Dunno why I can't just roll with it.

I will plan do increase successfully hard work next week :) I successfullly I final next week
I serious!

I training to lots of too much job crazy me

Seriously, I am lucky. Sort of. It looks like I qualify for HA from VA. Even covers batteries. Just have bad memories of VA hospitals misdiagnosing me and treating me like crap in general. Not sure I want to go this way, but at least it's a parachute.

I quit smoking for 9 months....put a $5 bill in the can everyday....also I slept a hell of a lot to keep my mind off of the cigarettes....and gained a few pounds, even tho' I ate a lot of salads and drank a lot of water....

Avoided those who did smoke, put a sign on the door "No Smoking!"....Taking long walks with the doggie....avoiding any stress....left the house when the urge got to be too much...going shopping, but mostly just "looking around" in the stores....around people and places where you could not smoke....

Called all my friends/family...and telling them about the dangers of smoking and they needed to quit!...(and got cussed out a few times!) :giggle:....

Now, I have the Electronic Cigarettes....it helps....but the "urge" to sneak a cigarete in the closet or a good hiding place?....never ends....

going "shopping" would not help me lol. just getting in the car would be a problem...horrible I get in the car...I light a smoke, so it feels wicked awkward to get in the car and not smoke. I had a job a few years ago that I drove around all day....get in the car get out of the car in the car, out of the car...omg I started smiking so much.

But now I'm really really starting to think about it. I was very lazy about working out this summer. Did some yoga yesterday, at the beginning of the vid there are sit ups, holy crap my abs got weak. Starting to lose that 6 pack I was starting to get from p90x. So....I think I'm going to take up jogging, if I can drag my butt out of bed early enough to beat the heat. I figure if I want to breath while I jog, I should quit. I got a jump rope, maybe every time I want to smoke I'll jump rope, like reverse pavlov. So basically I'm thinking about a healthier me :D

do not worry. your dr. sheldon cooper is out there somewhere and when you find him, bazinga!!!

Sheldon Cooper? XD That's Big Bang Theory. AWESOME SHOW.

But i am still not sure how a gay guy would "like" me. lol >.> JK. but seriously....

Ah well, People around here are awesome anyways. I think i'll survive. <3

Last edited:
How many more days until winter get here. It is going to 90 degrees Friday .

I am thinking I may had see a bobcat in my yard tonight. I was taking Marty out and some small animal ran right pass us! Marty looked up me at me with his mouth open then said I am going back inside so he did not pee tonight. I don't think it was a fox or coyote as the tail was not thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back